2020 Ford Escape consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Ford Escape
Shop the 2020 Ford Escape
4.1

Nice car

This vehicle runs and drives nice. It has plenty of interior room for my needs. The seats are more comfortable than the more expensive Edge. The elecrronic transmission takes some getting used to.

4.4

Great car

We just purchased the car. Love it so far. It has good leg room and is a smooth ride. The car has a lot of features.

Great SUV with all the things

SUV is the midsize model. Great value looks good very sleek exterior new design. All kind of features that make life so much easier. Most of them are standard options! Rides great, smooth. Exceptional value!

Dream Vehicle

This is by far the fanciest vehicle I have ever owned. But I just love it and so so my children. Looking forward to our adventures in it.

2.4

Left me stranded twice

The car fails to start. Totally dead. Left the dealership stranded twice on test drives also. I will never have another hybrid. Transmission stays locked so the car is dragged onto a rollback flat siding the tires.

Just bought it this week and so far we love it

This is exactly what we were looking for. 30 plus miles per gallon and big enough for Grand kids and dog. We travel and this will help us in all areas of need.

Nice car

The Escape seems to fit our needs. It replaces a Honda CR-V and I think the wife likes it as much or more than the Honda. Can't really speak to reliability as it is new and we haven't drivven it much.

Great car !

I love the Escape. It has a smooth drive and has lots of bells and whistles. Great on gas too ! I have had several Escapes and have always been happy with it.

4.4

8000mi. "cherry" CPO Titanium - So far, so good

Knew exactly what I wanted, did exhaustive online search & found exactly what I wanted to replace 2014 Escape Titanium. 1 mo. & 1000 mii. in, looking good. Still getting used to "spaceship" all-digital/LCD electronics & displays, but getting there. Biggest prob. is Owner's Manual's ridiculous!, due to trying to cvr too many myriad audio-vis., "Sync," displays, & "tech" Options available across entire Model line in single Manual! VERY User-UNfriendly!

The Escape is a comfortable car .

I like how high I sit in the car and can see clearly out the large, front window. In the winter, the heated seats are awesome and the car heats up really fast so you don't have to be chilly in our winters. The back of the SUV is great for when going shopping, really spacious and easy to get items in and out of the back. Love it!