2001 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$17,245–$23,950 MSRP range
side view of 2001 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2001 F-150 Ford
Shop the 2001 F-150 Ford

Fun to drive and very reliable.

Full size front and back seats. Five passenger with great comfort. Rides like a dream on road and off road. Selling only because I don’t drive it much anymore and need to go down to one vehicle.

Great value and Price older F150

older F150 came with after market hands free calling what a great surprise. As well after market duel exhaust on a V 4.6 liter. Thanks Bradd Gray for a great purchase.

2.4

expect monthly visits to the mechanic

this truck cost me almost twice as much in repairs as it did the cost to actually purchase the truck! never again will I own a Ford​ vehicle considering how much money it sucked out of me while I owned it. Now I am trying to sell the truck and I am having a very hard time because of all the issues it has. Do yourself a favor and save up for a truck that does not have as many problems as this one!

Bought it with 118000 miles 7 years later 340000

Unheard of with gas engine. Love it wish I could replace with the same currently looking wish me luck. Definitely a Ford F-150 super crew

2.3

lemon

only 135000 miles gets 10-12 mpg changed out brain, fuel pump sending unit new wires tune up still reads empty when full still gets 10 checked out cluster fords has a fuel anti slosh module that goes bad often inside instrument cluster my mpg avg 12 on hwy . truck is a 350 motor f 150 2001 lariat

Best truck I?ve had

It?s a good truck with nice seating with room and a good powerful engine. The truck is not to bad on gas with it even being a ford .

4.1

Loved the truck, but had a starting issue

I loved the truck, it had an issue with not starting and it was nothing the local mechanics, or Ford dealership could figure out. They tried new keys, new ignition, new battery, electrical issues were ruled out. Finally they thought they got it fixed and I sold it because I no longer needed it, first cold spell, it repeated the issue with the buyer.

4.1

This has been the most reliable vehicle I've owned

The truck just won?t stop running! Feels great, looks great and most importantly, runs great! Would definitely purchase another one if I had the chance.

best value -- low miles

above average for 17 years old, holds value well , no accidents, no mechanical problems, trans and engine never had any problems top value overall

Most reliable truck I ever owned

Great truck for the money I pay for !!! Truck is excellent condition in and out. The vehicle met my expectations, love it. Drive it everyday.