NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 F-150

2015 Ford F-150

2015 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford F-150?

Fussy!

by Les from Union, Iowa on Wed Jul 29 2015

I'm a retired Corporate Pilot and I'm fussy. I bought the 2011 Lariat with the 3.5l Eco-boost and did had some problems with the rear-end the 1st 12,000 miles. Ford did step up to the plate and fixed it with no arguments. The Eco-boost engine was flawless with GREAT mileage for a 4-wheel drive pickup. I even pulled a 5,000# camper about 5 times a year with NO-Problems, even in the hills. I loved my pickup. Went to Ford the other day and 'just looking" and low and behold, I bought another 2015 Lariat with the 502a package (traded in the 2011 with 49,000 miles) . The salesman indicated to me "This is a totally different pickup than yours." RIGHT! I DON"T THINK SO in my brain. Yep, you guessed it, I ended up walking out with a new 2015 Lariat. I hate to say, IT is a totally different pickup. I'm impressed. Ford did a GREAT job with this pickup. Trust me, you have to drive one for I still have the 3.5l Eco-boost with great mileage - so far. I burn only straight fuel (no alcohol) with a minimum 89 octane. AGAIN, I'm fussy and I am really impressed.. AGAIN, you owe it to yourself to drive one.

Great truck so far.

by gregsfc from Rickman, TN on Sun Jan 10 2016

Other than the fact that I couldn't get a fuel-efficient diesel, because no manufacturer will put one in a truck configuration that I want, this truck is just about perfect; especially considering that Ford will let you have their most advanced engine for just a few hundred dollars more; not thousands like with Ram. The 325 horsepower is overkill for me, but going from a diesel car to this truck and having caught the addiction to the low-end torque driving experience, and seeing as how diesels have become too pricey and too limited for my likings, I had to go for the turbo-charged, direct injection F150 with the 2.7 Ecoboost with 375 peak lbs foot of torque @ 3000 RPM and hope for decent fuel economy. Even though I read all the reviews claiming drivers will get only average truck fuel economy with this truck and this power train, with my reg cab, 2wd, short-bed and 3.31 rear axle ratio, I'm averaging 23.6 after 9 fillups, which is of course, far above average in any pickup little lone a full-size pickup. Everything else is pretty great too: the ride couldn't be better, but it will still move you around on the big bumps and that's because it's a truck made for work with rear suspension unsprung, and if you drive a truck that drives like a car in all situations, it's probably going to perform like a car when you need a truck. The drive train is amazingly smooth, and although some have criticized Ford for sticking with a 6 speed auto tranny, I can't see how more gears could do anything for fuel economy or performance or refinement, since it pretty much stays in 5th and 6th gear once under way, and I can keep it well under 2000 RPM while accelerating through the gears from a stop. Driving position is perfect. Little Ecoboost has that torque that I must have that makes it feel refined, but since it is not a DI-turbo-charged diesel and instead, a gas engine, I have to keep my foot off the gas to get good mpg, but unlike the reviews, I can get good mpg in my light-weight, high-geared version of this truck when driving conservatively, and since it's got the must-have torque I demand, and it's competitively priced with other branded trucks and their small V8s, it's really good. I Liked trucks better when they weren't so tall, but at least F150s hoods aren't so high up that it hurts gauging space out in from of me like the GMs and Tundras. And the way the windshield wraps around the sides a little in the newest design, really helps eliminate most of those blind spots from the a-pillar that usually come with newer vehicles. A 4200 lbs full-size truck is a really light truck, and it is very apparent with the handling and steering around town. It drives and handles much smaller than it is, and even though a compact truck would have been enough for what I needed, the F150 value, with the 2.7 Ecoboost, couldn't be beat.

BEST ALL AROUND PICK-UP

by STICKWILDMAN from CUMBERLAND,RI on Sat May 16 2015

THIS PICK-UP IS LIKE A LUXURY VEHICLE.GREAT RIDE AND GREAT PERFORMANCE AND REALLY GOOD ON GAS FOR A 5.0L V8.

Economy and performance

by Collage football enthusiast from Alaska on Fri Nov 27 2015

Great power for small v six , very stable in winter driveing conditions.plenty of leg room for passengers . Perfect for hauling the things you need for weekend projects.

New Level for Trucks

by Backwoods Canadian from Rural area east of Sault Ste Marie, Canada on Sat Aug 27 2016

The new aluminum Ford trucks with ecoboost engines are a whole level above the rest. With proper care the bodies will last indefinitely. The weight savings increase economy and performance. The real innovation lies in the boosted engines. Power as required and economy when cruising along or around town. Now with a year of driving I marvel at the innovation Ford has employed. While the other makers play around with the old technology and tweak this and that Ford has made breakthrough innovations. I could not be more satisfied with the 2.7l 4x4 we purchased. On all the driving so far it is getting 24 mpg (US gallon) and performs flawlessly. What more can we ask of a 4x4 with tons of power when called on?

Metro Ford is the Best Dealership in Massachsuetts

by C.Wilson from Ray ham on Thu Feb 05 2015

I love my new 2014 F-150. Metro ford made leasing my new truck as easy as it could be. I've been to several dealerships in the past and not once have I ever had such great service. The Sales Consultant Robert McMahon went above and beyond to get the deal done. I give Robert and Metro ford 5 stars!!! Visit them at 1651 New State hwy Raynham ma.

Ford 2015 F150

by Jed from Lincoln, MI on Mon May 11 2015

Having driven the F250 or F350 big block engine (including the V10) and not having had a non Super Duty truck since one disastrous experience with a 1966 Chevrolet, I find the current F150 a bit of an entry into a whole new era of trucking. It is responsive and extrremely comfortable to drive. The instrumentation is what I lacked in previous models that did not have adequate lighting of the gauges making it impossible to read them in daylight. A very frustrating situation. The Ecoboost engine seems to be adequate for our trailer hauling with the limited usage we have had in that and, really, all respects, and the truck is equipped with many electronic devices and displays that I would not have chosen if I had the option - but when bundled with many items in "packages" one cannot always delete those one does not want or desire. Gas mileage is a vast improvement over the V10 and we are happy withe that. Was suprised to find that accessories (caps, extension mirrors, ventshades for windows and other items) were not readily available for this unit. . Some manufacturers either did not offer items or they were in some stage of R&D or retooling and would not be available for 6--8 weeks or more. Found this odd as the truck is well into the model year. Overall am very pleased with the truck and have not encountered any shortcomings as of yet.

Uses car for Towing

love this truck

by teri from buck lake Alberta on Tue Jun 13 2017

bought a new 2015 Ford F150 Lariat supercab best truck ever Love hearted steering wheel and heated/air cooled seats. Love the ride and handling.

Ford F150

by Truck Guy from Burlington, WI on Fri Dec 04 2015

Bought a new Ford F150 from Miller Motors in Burlington, WI. Great company, great service great people. Ron our sales guy was very helpful. No high pressure. I would highly recommend Ron at Miller Motors for your next vehicle.

2.7L EcoBoost is a blast

by Never thought I would own a Ford BUT from canada on Tue May 03 2016

The ride is NOT rough. It is as smooth or smoother than a 2014 Ram Laramie I owned with air suspension. Exterior looks are awesome and interior is well laid out. MyFord Touch works flawlessly. Ecoboost gets good mileage but sure can move this truck FAST. All in all a terrific package

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30

Our Take on the 2015 Ford F-150

The switch to aluminum sheet metal is most apparent in how the redesigned 2015 Ford F-150 rides and drives like a much smaller, more agile truck than its competitors.

The 2015 Ford F-150 is a dramatic departure from typical pickup truck construction, relying on the heavy use of lightweight aluminum in the cab and body to decrease weight up to 700 pounds compared with the 2014 F-150. Why do this? Shedding weight is one way to kill two, three or four of those birds with one stone because payload and towing capacities, and acceleration and braking performance all improve by purging pounds. That's a big rock. The whole truck also includes new features previously unheard of in the pickup segment... Read More