2015 F-150

2015 Ford F-150

2015 Ford F-150

Have you driven the 2015 Ford F-150?

Fussy!

by Les from Union, Iowa on Wed Jul 29 2015

I'm a retired Corporate Pilot and I'm fussy. I bought the 2011 Lariat with the 3.5l Eco-boost and did had some problems with the rear-end the 1st 12,000 miles. Ford did step up to the plate and fixed it with no arguments. The Eco-boost engine was flawless with GREAT mileage for a 4-wheel drive pickup. I even pulled a 5,000# camper about 5 times a year with NO-Problems, even in the hills. I loved my pickup. Went to Ford the other day and 'just looking" and low and behold, I bought another 2015 Lariat with the 502a package (traded in the 2011 with 49,000 miles) . The salesman indicated to me "This is a totally different pickup than yours." RIGHT! I DON"T THINK SO in my brain. Yep, you guessed it, I ended up walking out with a new 2015 Lariat. I hate to say, IT is a totally different pickup. I'm impressed. Ford did a GREAT job with this pickup. Trust me, you have to drive one for I still have the 3.5l Eco-boost with great mileage - so far. I burn only straight fuel (no alcohol) with a minimum 89 octane. AGAIN, I'm fussy and I am really impressed.. AGAIN, you owe it to yourself to drive one.

New F150 owner

by Ford Guy from Upper Michigan on Thu Jul 21 2016

I have had the 2015 F150 for 3 weeks now and have just over 1000 miles on it and so far I have to say it was a good buy. I have the 3.5 turbo with 3:55 gears and am averaging 21.8 mpg. this is about 70% highway. I am not the type to constantly kick in the turbo. My biggest concern is the aluminum body and how it will hold up to the weather in Upper Michigan and the gravel roads. You can hear the difference of a stone hitting the body of the aluminum. I highly recommend mud flaps. So far I am very happy with the F150 and I was surprised at the insurance cost, I was expecting it to be much higher.

great buying expierence

by truck lover from Pa on Tue Dec 29 2015

I purchased a 2015 f-150 from a local dealer .The ride is very smooth very quiet passenger compartment,Very pleased with features of my touch system and the performance of the vehicle overall was very pleasing

Economy and performance

by Collage football enthusiast from Alaska on Fri Nov 27 2015

Great power for small v six , very stable in winter driveing conditions.plenty of leg room for passengers . Perfect for hauling the things you need for weekend projects.

Better than I imagined

by Rumi from Twin Cities on Wed Dec 09 2015

I traded in a 2008 v8 5.4 Triton F150 extended cab XL 4x4 for this 2015 Ecoboost truck with the same set up. Despite many reviews to the contrary, my gas mileage is pretty good. I average about 22 on the highway, with overall total of 20. I have seen 26 for extended periods. I have to admit that I am being gentle on the throttle and not going much more than 65 mph ever, but I was curious to see if this truck is as disappointing as has been reported. NO! it is way way better than by 2008. The stop-start function at stop lights is great too. I really think that the poor reviews come from trucks with the shorter final drive differential and way optioned up. This base truck delivers on the mileage. Some of the other features put my wife's cadillac to shame too. The truck has wireless for calls and will even read my texts to me aloud, allowing me to call back the texter with a single button I love that all this comes with real buttons that you can push with gloves on - I hate the touch screen fad. The truck is also silent compared to my old one. I will say that the seats are so of the most comfortable in the business, and I do appreciate that the front middle seat now has a three point belt. My vehicle does have a rearview camera, and this in addition to the mirrors with a blindspot mirror is a huge safety element. One very weird thing: the truck bed has gaping holes at the seam between the sidewall and the bed floor. Apparently this is common in the ford aluminum trucks, but it is very unsettling to see - looks shabby like you'd imagine of a Korean car from the 1980's. It also means that if you have a tonneau, everything in your bed can get dusty on a dirt road. Solution is to get a bedlinen I think. Frankly I think Ford should pay for this, but they feel it's within expectations... Overall great great truck.

BEST ALL AROUND PICK-UP

by STICKWILDMAN from CUMBERLAND,RI on Sat May 16 2015

THIS PICK-UP IS LIKE A LUXURY VEHICLE.GREAT RIDE AND GREAT PERFORMANCE AND REALLY GOOD ON GAS FOR A 5.0L V8.

this the best truck I ever had rides like car and

by Miguel from kent on Sun Apr 12 2015

This truck is fast like a sports car an comfortable like a car handles realy good on freeway and best of all good gas millage

Great truck so far.

by gregsfc from Rickman, TN on Sun Jan 10 2016

Other than the fact that I couldn't get a fuel-efficient diesel, because no manufacturer will put one in a truck configuration that I want, this truck is just about perfect; especially considering that Ford will let you have their most advanced engine for just a few hundred dollars more; not thousands like with Ram. The 325 horsepower is overkill for me, but going from a diesel car to this truck and having caught the addiction to the low-end torque driving experience, and seeing as how diesels have become too pricey and too limited for my likings, I had to go for the turbo-charged, direct injection F150 with the 2.7 Ecoboost with 375 peak lbs foot of torque @ 3000 RPM and hope for decent fuel economy. Even though I read all the reviews claiming drivers will get only average truck fuel economy with this truck and this power train, with my reg cab, 2wd, short-bed and 3.31 rear axle ratio, I'm averaging 23.6 after 9 fillups, which is of course, far above average in any pickup little lone a full-size pickup. Everything else is pretty great too: the ride couldn't be better, but it will still move you around on the big bumps and that's because it's a truck made for work with rear suspension unsprung, and if you drive a truck that drives like a car in all situations, it's probably going to perform like a car when you need a truck. The drive train is amazingly smooth, and although some have criticized Ford for sticking with a 6 speed auto tranny, I can't see how more gears could do anything for fuel economy or performance or refinement, since it pretty much stays in 5th and 6th gear once under way, and I can keep it well under 2000 RPM while accelerating through the gears from a stop. Driving position is perfect. Little Ecoboost has that torque that I must have that makes it feel refined, but since it is not a DI-turbo-charged diesel and instead, a gas engine, I have to keep my foot off the gas to get good mpg, but unlike the reviews, I can get good mpg in my light-weight, high-geared version of this truck when driving conservatively, and since it's got the must-have torque I demand, and it's competitively priced with other branded trucks and their small V8s, it's really good. I Liked trucks better when they weren't so tall, but at least F150s hoods aren't so high up that it hurts gauging space out in from of me like the GMs and Tundras. And the way the windshield wraps around the sides a little in the newest design, really helps eliminate most of those blind spots from the a-pillar that usually come with newer vehicles. A 4200 lbs full-size truck is a really light truck, and it is very apparent with the handling and steering around town. It drives and handles much smaller than it is, and even though a compact truck would have been enough for what I needed, the F150 value, with the 2.7 Ecoboost, couldn't be beat.

Love the Truck so Far

by Carl J from Schenectady NY on Tue Nov 24 2015

Bought a F150 V8 as my Isuzu Troopers are coning to the end of their Respective Life Cycles. The F150 is comfortable, powerful and easy to use. After Researching different trucks, I finally went with the F150. 670 Miles later, I am still in Awe of "Big Red". Rear space is cramped but I dont sit back there so I don't care. Thinking about getting some Snow tires for the winter. More to follow I have a 2012 Civic so Gas mileage isnt an issue for me. Im not 280 pounds or 6'2 so I don't have any complaints.

Metro Ford is the Best Dealership in Massachsuetts

by C.Wilson from Ray ham on Thu Feb 05 2015

I love my new 2014 F-150. Metro ford made leasing my new truck as easy as it could be. I've been to several dealerships in the past and not once have I ever had such great service. The Sales Consultant Robert McMahon went above and beyond to get the deal done. I give Robert and Metro ford 5 stars!!! Visit them at 1651 New State hwy Raynham ma.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Our Take on the 2015 Ford F-150

The switch to aluminum sheet metal is most apparent in how the redesigned 2015 Ford F-150 rides and drives like a much smaller, more agile truck than its competitors.

The 2015 Ford F-150 is a dramatic departure from typical pickup truck construction, relying on the heavy use of lightweight aluminum in the cab and body to decrease weight up to 700 pounds compared with the 2014 F-150. Why do this? Shedding weight is one way to kill two, three or four of those birds with one stone because payload and towing capacities, and acceleration and braking performance all improve by purging pounds. That's a big rock. The whole truck also includes new features previously unheard of in the pickup segment... Read More