2016 F-150

2016 Ford F-150

2016 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford F-150?

Bargain Price Truck

by BankruptinPA from Pennsylvania on Tue Sep 06 2016

2016 Super Cab XLT Sport 145" 4x4 3.5 V6 Eco-Boost with the 302A option. To me the F-150 is the perfect size pickup when the compact pickups are too small and the heavy duty pickups are too big. I did own the previous model 2013 F-150 and I can notice the 2016 F-150 feels smaller and lighter, I don't have to step as high getting into the truck, it feels more like a luxury car than a truck. As I get older I wanted a smaller pickup where I looked at the Colorado and Tacoma, but they were too small for my haul and tow needs, but a heavy duty pickup was too big. I couldn't pass up the bargain price that it cost much less than all the other pickups I looked at. I also learned my lesson to go with the V6 3.5 Eco-Boost with heavy towing where my older F-150 with the 5.0 V8 didn't have the towing power I expected. I also got the "Trailer Backup Assist" and its "Wild"! It makes backing up a trailer sooo easy where it now spoils me that I lost my trailer backup skills I used to have. The main point to me the 2016 feels and looks smaller , better window vision, less blind spots but still has the capability in heavy hauling and towing where that's a major plus for me. I also don't feel any buyers remorse cause of the bargain price I paid for it. This is the first vehicle I bought where I feel I didn't get ripped off or paid too much for it.

Overall best truck

by Oz from Las vegas on Mon May 30 2016

My 2016 sport F-150 is phenomenal. Overall the best bang for your buck as far as trucks are concerned. There are little things here and there that I would change but that goes to say for any vehicle. I think if you're looking for a well-rounded truck this is the way to go. Good mileage, solid ride, comfortable, spacious, and nice extras.

Former Silverado owner happy with Ford F150

by Cleveland F-150 fan from Cleveland, OH on Sat Jan 28 2017

My 2016 Ford F-150 XLT Crew cab is everything I want in a truck. I use it mainly for work, and it performs very nicely. The Eco boost engine offers plenty of power and is also great on gas. After 18,000 miles of mainly driving in the city, I am averaging 20.3 MPG. The interior is very spacious and roomy, especially in the rear cab. The F-150 is also very versatile. It handles very well in the snow, and it is often my wife's vehicle of choice due to the stylish interior and heated front seats. In conclusion, I owned 2 Silverados since 2005. I did not realize what I was missing until I made the change to Ford. I love the F150 and I am very glad I made the change!

A Mom WhoSold My Crossover for This Awesome Truck!

by Florida Native from Tallahassee, FL on Wed May 11 2016

I've had Honda Accords, Honda Odysseys, and recently a Ford Flex. I enjoyed them all but this Ford F-150 has taken my love for driving to an entirely new level. I think maybe it is an obsession as I catch myself looking at the window to make sure my truck is still there, and I park way far away in a big corner spot to keep it ding-free. :)- I've owned the truck for nearly two weeks and am in love. I got the XLT 4x4 model and it offers all the functionality I need here in North Florida and South Georgia, from beaches to mountains. With a 0-60 time less than six seconds, this vehicle is nimble and fast. It compares favorably to my Ford Flex as it seats five and is very roomy and comfortable. Nearly all trim levels can be ordered to seat six passengers with a folding seat console up front. The Sync 3 system is flawless and just plain makes me happy. My iPhone is also happy. Siri sounds crisp, clear and I love swiping the 8" screen to easily interface with my truck! The XLT is my chosen trim level as it is not fussy and fancy, rather is clean, uncomplicated and feels like a familiar friend. After market leather is fabulous and high quality, so I will eventually put that in but am very happy with the quality and look of my medium earth grey interior. The fit and finish of the truck is comparable to any other vehicle, including Audis and other luxury automakers. I am particular about how a car looks, feels and smells. The Ford finishes on top in each of those categories! So impressed with Ford Motor Company and the team who took a bold step with the aluminum body Ford F-150. I applaud you as I drive my very first truck!

best truck

by popo from Green Bay WI on Mon Jun 27 2016

I looked at Silverado and Ram and decided that the Ford was the best. The dealer was very concerned that he would sell me the right truck for my use and that I would be satisfied with the price I paid. I couldn't believe how smooth the truck drove and how comfortable it was.

F 150 V-6 Turbo

by Nickaphonic from Collegeville, Pennsylvania on Mon Nov 16 2015

After researching several 4 door truck makes and models, I found that Ford had the most rear leg room. Most of all Consumer Reports gave Ford the best overall rating of the three major truck manufacturers. The V6 Turbo really has great power and the gas mileage is great.

New F-150

by JW from new mexico on Sun Jul 24 2016

Just purchased a ford F-150 and with only 100 miles on it is a learning experience to use all the teck items on the vehicle. Ride is very good, vehicle is quiet, the V-6 has plenty of power. so far the fuel economy is right at 18 miles driving around the city. I have been getting it set up, as i want it, cover for the box and a mat inside.

As luxury as you can get

by whtfarmr from Eastern Washington on Sun Jun 05 2016

Has more room than grand Cherokee all the amenities of top luxury cars plus I can haul a load. This is a first class auto. Mileage is about 20 mpg so isn't to bad on pocket book compared to other high performance cars

2016; great truck

by jd from seattle on Sun Aug 14 2016

I have owned many many cars in my life and this is one of the best I have owned. I have had BMW M6, X6, Infinity, VW, MB, F250, Maserati, this is my favorite. comfortable, lots of technology, great engine, fast, quite, roomy, and comfortable.... Highly recommend.

Nicest truck

by truck lover from Hillsvllle Va on Thu Mar 31 2016

More features on this truck than any I've owned. Its more like a car. Rides and handles like a dream. I get many comments on its good looks and styling.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22

Our Take on the 2016 Ford F-150

Editor's note: This review was written in August 2015 about the 2015 Ford F-150. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The switch to aluminum sheet metal is most apparent in how the redesigned 2015 Ford F-150 rides and drives like a much smaller, more agile truck than its competitors.

The 2015 Ford F-150 is a dramatic departure from typical pickup truck construction, relying on the heavy use of lightweight aluminum in the cab and body to decrease weight up to 700 pounds compared with the 2014 F-150. Why do this? Shedding weight is one way to kill two, three or four of those birds... Read More