Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

2016 f-150

Went through 3 of them in 6 months. None stop break downs. Always needing something. Performance is great. If it stays going. Hauls and handles very well If you can buy it very cheap sure. Make sure you can get warranty because you’ll use it.

1.0

Do not buy.

This was by far the worst truck I’ve ever owned. A constant money pit with repairs. Multiple repairs to the sunroof exceeding 6k. I had to get rid of it at just over 100k. I got tired of being on the side of the road.

Great machine

I have owned a 2016 f150 since July 1 2016. Bought it new and it now has 92000 miles and drives and handles and looks as good as it did new. Id rate it a7on a 1-5 scale!!!

Best dealership EVER

Everything was great Chris made everything easy we got the truck we wanted thank you cant wait to get another one thank to John , Chris, Chad

4.0

Great truck

Love the truck. Runs well and is great on gas! Would recommend this truck to anyone. I wasn’t sold on the 2.7 motor, but after driving I’ve changed my mind.

2.0

Steer clear of Ford

Might be easier to detail what hasn’t broken rather than what has. Window switches that stick and don’t work. Door locks that freeze in the winter locking you out of your car. Windshield washers that freeze in the winter making it impossible to see when salt is used on the roads. O2 sensor took a dump. Extremely rough idle. Extreme carbon build-up on the intake to the point it won’t run. So much smoke from the exhaust (burning the oil) that it looks like a 1980’s diesel. I’m only going through an extra 8 quarts of oil every 5k miles - ridiculous. Burning/leaking antifreeze to the tune of 1gallon every 500 miles. I have owned 3 other ford trucks in my life and have been very impressed, until this one. Owned it since new and it’s been maintained, but now, at 100k miles, it’s literally the biggest piece of garbage I have ever owned. Ford has lost another customer and I will be sure to spread the news that ford only builds trucks and can no longer do that…

1.0

DISGUSTED WITH Towne FORD< MIRAMICHI< NB

My transmission seizes frequently, my engine shuts down and there I am. In the city at traffic lights, while people honk at me, on the highway when my wheels lock and I take the risk of a serious accident .I have taken it to my dealership Towne Ford, King Geo Hwy, Miramichi, NB on several occasions and they put it on the computer and can find nothing wrong after I pay them apprximately $120 for their service. Actually I called them earlier today and they did not have the decency to return my call. Last FORD I will ever call mine. Thoroughly Disgusted. Dustin Curtis Phone 506 251 1982

Sad day for Ford drivers

It is sad that Ford is aware of problems and does nothing about it. Problems with 2015 to 2017 5.0 intake manifold assy none available and truck not reliable enough to drive.

Airbag sign comes on - dealer asks $1400 to replac

The airbag sign comes on; the dealer says it needs to be replaced and programmed and I have to pay! Isn't Ford responsible for it? Pick up has had no accident.

Overall, The Best Truck I’ve Ever Owned

I grew up in the Mid-West, working with my dad in the oil fields and on farms and ranches, driving trucks of all types and makes. Bought my first Ford truck back in 1978 - a 1973 step-side. Have owned several other brands. Next Ford was a 1992 Ranger XLT - a great buy and owned it for eleven years. It was as solid as new the day I sold it to a friend. I’ve owned a few luxury sedans and SUVs since then and in 2016, when I retired, bought the F-150 XLT Super Cab rear-wheel drive with the V-6 Ecoboost engine. Best engine ever! Absolutely no trouble with this truck after 75K miles. Only two very minor recall fixes. Not a single rattle (as solid as my girlfriend’s brand new Acura RDX). I live in Arizona, so I appreciate the awesome A/C output. Finally had a brake job done last month and only needed rear brake pads and rotors turned. One battery change after four years, oil changes every 5K miles and the first set of tires lasted over 40K miles. I feel like I could easily get 200K out of this truck.