2016 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2016 Ford Fusion

I'm in love with my car

I absolutely love my car. It is my baby. Its my first newER car and I'm cautious about who I let touch it or get in it. Such a nice style, a smooth ride and great gas mileage!!

Best car I’ve ever owned

It gets great gas mileage and is a great family car! No problems with it at all love mine! Hope this is useful to someone

2.7

Car has been a lemon.

Car has been a lemon. Had to replace transmission and engine. Ford gave us no help at all since warranty was out. Will NEVER buy a Ford again.

Great family sedan

Bought a 2016 Ruby red Titanium with 25,000 miles. Previous car was a 2012 Fusion SEL that had over 140,000 trouble free miles other than normal parts replacement, tires, brakes and battery. The 2016 has a lot of minor upgrades in storage, ride quality and fuel economy. Got 34 mpg highway on first highway trip of almost 300 miles. Overall driving almost 2,000 miles is 25.6 mpg. Drove and compared all mid size sedans, foreign and domestic. Very satisfied.

very nice and comfortable. Great road trip car.

This car was comfortable and very stylish for my wife. Great on gas and comfortable for long rides up north. Plenty of leg room with features and easy to reach controls. Safety reviews are great , seems a good fit for a family or first driver.

Classy & Sporty Look with Similar Performance

This car exceeds my expectations in performance (2.0L Turbo) and even MPG. It drives quiet and smooth with lots of room to spare. It is a comfortable car and IMO, one of the richest looking sedans out there.

Most Amazing Car I have owned.

This car meets all my needs. Has a lot of leg room and it’s just amazing car in many ways. Really nice to own. Very nice car.

Great car

I love how the car looks and drives. It is extremely quiet. It shifts gears quietly. I love all the safety features in them. It will be a good car when I need to have a teen drive in it and be able to control their speed and if they don't put a seatbelt on they can't listen to the radio.

Love the car happy with

It has air conditioning sun roof blue tooth radio hands free for my phone love it very nice color of car gray tan color very cold

Awesome

Great car to drive around and help people in the community and traveling. Awesome car to take my parents to doctor appointments. Comfortable, reliable, and stylish.