2016 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2016 Ford Fusion

Very user friendly car

This car preforms very well and is designed very well. The information on dash is easily accessed and the sound system is good. I enjoy driving the Fusion.

Great car for 16 year old

Meet our needs for first car for our daughter. Love that it’s AWD. Great gas mileage. Very spacious. Huge trunk space. Great features like my key, hands free phone.,etc.

2016 Ford Fusion

The car has everything you could ask for. Heated seats mirrors steering wheel sunroof lane departure more....35mpg... It is a unbelievable car. No reason not to shop this make and model

muito barato

comprei um Ford Fusion com o Vinni, carro mais barato de Massachussets, recomendo ele e a Automax !!1 muito obrigado vinny deus ate abençoe !!!!

4.3

Good vehicle

I think the Fusion is a good vehicle for a mid sized car. The fuel economy is at 29.8 MPG after 3 years and I do not floor the pedal a lot.

Love this car design and features, great handling.

This car meets all my needs, I bought the car that day and really love the design and it’s gas efficiency. I only wish I could afford to buy two and or hybrid vehicle too.

Great handling and awesome gas mileage.

This car meets all my family needs, I have twin boys 6”5 and the leg room is awesome, handles well and has wonder gas milage.

Perfect color and great features

We especially like the backup camera feature. Just wish it had navigation built into the display as well. Ordered a 3rd party navigation software but haven't installed it yet -- wish me luck

comfortable car for driving

this car is good for driving, it is comfortable for. driving the long distances, and this car is east to control, if you try this car, you will love it and want to get it. there has the bluetooth in it and. has the diversity steering wheel.

Very Reliable

This car has plenty of leg room 2 USB ports, inside has been well taken care of no damages, only down side this vehicle comes with only 1 key.