2016 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2016 Ford Fusion

Awesome car

This car is perfect for me, its stylish and sporty/mean looking. Very comfortable with lots of room and drives smooth. Mine has the touch screen, Bluetooth and Ford Sync along with keyless entry. This is key for me because I have terrible luck locking my keys in my car lol. Absolutely 10000% happy with my purchase

This my car

My ford it’s very good car for work and family . And everything else . Clean car . So just come to get this car be first..

The best car I've ever owned, good value as well.

I love the older model Ford Fusion Titanium with the stick shift instead of the dial. It has the ecoboost which helps me accelerate when I need to , the seats are comfortable and you can re position yourself well, love the heated seats and steering wheel in the winter time. I like having the sun roof, the dash display is classy, easy to use in my opinion and it has everything that I need.

Great driving feel and fuel mileage

Great fuel mileage and driving feel. Quiet on the road. Love the styling and comfort. Many options. 2.5L has good response. Haven't had it long enough yet to test reliability, but it did have a clean carfax and preowned certification. I really like this car.

What about the radio in these things

The car drives great,the only issue I have is getting the Bluetooth to work on the radio,it doesn't work half the time,how can this be fixed?

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car is overlooked, it’s basically a Lincoln but for a very good price. I think it’s very luxury and very reliable car. Also I am a mechanic so I have maintained regular maintenance on the car so it is always in tip top shape.

Most economical gas saver car I've ever owned 😊

It's a great car. It's roomy with plenty of leg room and the trunk has space! Never thought I'd like this car, but it really exceeded my expectations.

Love this car!

This car is peppy and comfortable. Great style lines and good on gas I would highly recommend this car to anyone. Reasonably priced also. Thanks.

Best car I ever owned

This car is amazing, the 2.0 Ecoboost really gives this car some kick with the 240hp stock, I will say this if you have the ecoboost I would run super it does not like the cheep gas. AWD it’s a tank in the snow.

Nicest thing I’ve ever owned

Never thought I could find a car I could afford that is as nice as this car. Very slick looking and for me being a bigger girl I fit into it nicely. My kids even love it and I love that my kids fit comfortably in the back beings my kids have long legs