2016 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2016 Ford Fusion

My first Ford

Okay, so I was raised a MOPAR guy...and enjoyed them. But when I came across my Ford Fusion Titanium, It was love at first sight. The car looks and performs perfectly.

Great Car would buy again

Excellent car, ran perfect, interior was comfortable and rooming , styling was eye catching. Everyone commented on its style. Living in Nebraska weather we need more than front wheel drive at times.

great looking car and very reliable

Absolutely love this car. It looks and runs flawlessly. Gets great fuel mileage in city and on the highway. I'll honestly be sad to see it go but need a truck.

Absolutely love this car.

I have the 2016 SE with the 2.5 liter engine and i can say that it is a very nice car to buy for a very reasonable price. The exterior is a sleek and sporty look, while the interior is luxurious and comfortable. The fuel mileage really blew me away, i spend a lot of my time driving through town where i am stopping and going quite a bit. My average mpg never really drops below 28, and get about 450 miles to the tank. Even with its great gas milage and the lower power rating engine it will still put you in your seat a little. The sport mode is a nice little option as well, it allows you to change the gears yourself for a more peppy ride. The ride is always really smooth and quiet, and the steering is very responsive. It has a really nice sleek and sporty look to it unlike most of the family sized sedans in its class. The Ford Sync system is a really nice addition as well, offering hands free calls and text while driving. I would buy this car again and again if given the choice.

1.1

please do not buy! ford fusions are lemons,

bought used 2016 fusion engine went out , engine got replaced engine light still on ! car drives terrible, Ford service is disappointing, worst buying experience with a car, and i have owned over 10 cars. please don't waste your money on a ford fusion,

Heck of a deal

This car simply has everything I need and a bit more. I put 200,000 miles on my last Fusion and was running great when I sold it!

4.4

First Fusion

My wife needed a vehicle that would get here thru the snow and the AWD Fusion was a good choice. (Mustangs don't do very well in snow). It fits her well and she is happy.

I love this Ford Fusion!

This car is outstanding! The Fusion has plenty of room inside and lots of trunk space, with a backseat that folds down and still leaves room for a passenger. The Fusion drives like a dream. The performance is great. I would recommend this car to anyone!

3.7

Comfortable and good on gas

I enjoy the many amenities it provides like side mirror lights, sat radio, park assist and more. The ac works great and the gas mileage is great

MUST apply my emergency brake EACH time I stop

and Ford can't decide what to do to remedy the fact that the car does not know when I put it in park unless I apply the emergency brake EVERYTIME I stop. I have owned Fords before but unsure whether I want to deal with them any longer given this is the SECOND RECALL for my car...... Earlier had to do with a bolt in the steering column I purchased from Landmark Ford in Tigard OR (it had been a dealer rental and price was good I had to get rid of my Grand Marquis (91) due to increasing cost but during the 20 years I owned it not one recall or problem (I bought it used also) I give it all fives as I believe the concept is there, but the delivery not so much BTW Ford blew me off when I called when this all started and I have not heard from them since. The dealer keeps telling me Ford will contact me