2015 Hyundai Accent Reviews
The subcompact Accent is powered by a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine. Available in sedan and four-door hatchback form, the Accent competes with the Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris and Chevrolet Sonic. The Accent sedan comes in a single GLS trim level. The hatchback comes in GS and uplevel Sport trims.
New for 2015
The Accent gets an updated grille, headlights and taillights. The SE trim level becomes the Sport trim for 2015. An exterior temperature gauge is now standard.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Body-colored door handles
- 14-inch steel wheels; 16-inch alloy wheels available
- Available fog lights
- Available rear spoiler (hatchback)
- Available power sunroof (hatchback)
- Seats five
- Remote keyless entry with alarm
- Air conditioning
- CD stereo with iPod connectivity and MP3 jack
- Available steering-wheel cruise and audio controls
- Available Bluetooth connectivity
Under the Hood
- 138-horsepower, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed manual transmission; six-speed automatic available
- Active Eco button changes engine and automatic transmission response for better gas mileage
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Active front head restraints