2015 Hyundai Accent

Those headrests though

by from Peoria il on June 4, 2015

For the most part I'm happy about my accent. It's a good value for the money. My only issue is relevant for many car manufacturers. For anyone that prefers to sit up straight there needs to be another headrest option that meets safety req but doesn't force your head forward. I had to spin the headrest around to avoid getting terrible back pain

Cute and reliable

by from Baltimore on June 11, 2015

I love my new accent so far. It's great on gas and it won't empty your pockets. No issues so far. The only thing I don't like is that the passenger seat doesn't have an arm rest in the basic model.

Most reliable car i owned

by from Cocoa,Florida on June 4, 2017

I loved this car. Its perfect for a woman who likes eco friendly cars ans doesnt need alot of power . It was very nice interior ,enough space for the type of car it was. So good on gas,I could drive a week and fill it up oncw or twice a week. Its perfect for a first time car!

Fantastic Little Car

by from St. Paul, MN on May 20, 2017

I was not expecting to liek this car as much as I do. I had a Mini Cooper previously but needed a more practical and reliable car. This car has good handling and pretty good pickup on the highway. Very smooth ride and great gas mileage. While it isn't flashy and it doens't have a lot of extras, it has enough to be perfectly functional. Sirius XM, USB port, ECO button for better fuel economy, etc. I would recommend this car for economy, reliability and practicality at a very reasonable cost.

Good car needs more technology

by from on March 28, 2017

The car is nice and sleek on the outside. Drives nice but it needs more technology in the inside. The car is very reliable and does what it needs to do but is very boring in the inside.

My third Hyundai purchase

by from Zirconia, NC on April 26, 2017

I love Hyundais. This ours my third Hyundai purchase. The last one I owned was an Elantra. I had a bad car wreck and know that I am still alive because of the way the car was built. Outstanding quality, reliability, and excellent safety design.

Perfect

by from Mesa ax on March 11, 2017

Love my car. It's the perfect car for me. Excellent price and excellent price. I could not be happier

Best car I have owned!

by from Gainesville on June 29, 2017

This car is a great small car for driving anywhere. It has a very sleek interior and exterior design. I get amazing gas milage! If you are looking for a comfortable and reliable car, look no further!

Worst car I've ever been in so far

by from on September 19, 2015

This is one of the Worst car's ever, my father rented it while our (good car/truck) 2006 Nissan Frontier was in repair, its uncomfortable because of the cheap seats, interior and exterior works are awful, its unrealible, don't even buy an accent if u want to save your life, AVOID THIS CAR WHEN U GO CAR SHOPPING!!!!!!!

Awesome Ride

by from on May 17, 2017

This little car packs a powerful punch. I love it. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to a friend.