Ziems Ford Corners

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Helpful salesman

Brian is one of the best sales people I have had the pleasure of working with. He will go above and beyond to make sure everything is the way you expect it to be.

Awesome dealership!

I was very pleased with the sales lady, Tammy Guinta. She was friendly, patient and willing to help. The finance manager, Joe Gurule, was also very helpful and patient. My overall experience with Ziems was very pleasant.

Excellent customer relations and service

Brian Canada was the absolute best car salesman I have dealt with and recommend him every time I have the chance he made the process very easy and was there every step of the way ensuring we were happy and comfortable with the decisions we made.

4.5

Brian Canada

Excellent customer service and follow up! Extremely knowledgeable and continuously professional a pleasure to work with!

great services

Brian was amazing to work with! He made my experience buying a car fun, fast and stress free! Thank you for all your help and I love my new car!!!!

Excellent customer service!!!

I always enjoyed Ziems Ford is customer service and quality of vehicles, my sales person Tammy Guinta was very nice helpful and hardworking she worked very hard to give me a good vehicle and a great deal, I would surely recommend Ziems Ford to everyone if you need a friendly good hearted sales person go see Tammmy Guinta, God bless and take care y'all ?

Purchase of a used car

Brian Canada was very good to deal with very accommodating. Very nice and welcoming I would buy from him again

Brains the MAN

I have now purchased 3 new vehicles from Brian . He is my go to car guy! Great guy and hard working!

3.4

Awesome salesperson!

I recently purchased a vehicle from Ziems Ford Corners and Brian Canada was my salesperson. Brian was friendly, knowledgable, and made the buying process very easy! He went out of his way to make sure I got the best vehicle for me and my family. I would highly recommend Ziems Ford Corners and of course, Brian Canada as the salesperson! Awesome service!!!!

excellent customer service

we just baught an F450 from Ziems Ford Corners Armondo Montoya was our sales person did us an awesome deal would highly recomend going to Ziems for your next vehicle purchase and ask for Armondo! I will definately buy another vehicle here.