Rivertown Ford

450 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 29, 2020

Brought my truck in for regular service. Scheduled my appointment online only a few days ago. Showed up early for my appointment and got the vehicle... worked on right away. Very happy with the customer service and quality of work.

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

December 9, 2020

Flat fix took a two hours, but they communicated it to me well. Did a good job on the tire. Dealer agreed to replace a part damaged during previous service

We thank you for letting us repair your vehicle!

December 2, 2020

I am always able to contact Mandy Tanner via mobile for assistance and she is the greatest advisor on the planet. I never have a bad experience when dealing... with her. I always get follow up calls to ensure I am up to speed on any repairs. This service department has come a long way over the past couple of years from a zero to a rating of 10 thanks to advisors like Mandy Tanner. I merely call her via mobile and she is alway in point every time. Thanks Mandy

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to y...our next visit!

November 9, 2020

not offering best option. Sales person was not informative. Ended up paying more than what I am supposed to. They do not care about the customer's welfare.... I do not recommend this dealer. Go somewhere else.

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns with your sales experience that we were unable to meet your expectations. If there is... ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back. Bradley Williams General Manager bwilliams@rivertownford.com

October 31, 2020

Excellent service and staff very courteous and knowledgeable. Service area and waiting area clean and comfortable. Will be happy to return for future... service needs.

Thank you, Gary for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent, courteous, and knowledgeable experience with your recent service visit.... We look forward to your business with us again!

October 16, 2020

Engine oil light came on in my F250 King Ranch. Brought the vehicle in Kenny cook took me in immediately found out what the code was and reset the system... and got me back on my way. Incredibly friendly staff and I would recommend them for service or purchase in the future.

September 26, 2020

Service writer Crystal Brown was very helpful and great to work with. The parts department, not so much. I had to wait 2 days for front rotors and brake... pads. For a dealership this size parts should be in stock or no more than 1 day out. SERVICE AND REPAIR 5 STARS PARTS DEPARTMENT 0 STARS!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to add...ress your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Brad Williams General Manager bwilliams@rivertownford.com

September 18, 2020

Very friendly and excellent service. And the problem were finished within a day thanks to the service staff at Riverton ford. Waa Very pleased with the... service

Thank you, Mary for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent and friendly experience with your recent service visit. We look forward ...to your business with us again!

September 17, 2020

I was very pleased with my car buying experience at Rivertown Ford. Great staff and very clean facility. I would highly recommended Rivertown Ford! Happy... Buyer!

Thank you, Ketreia, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

September 15, 2020

good experience took the time to explain what was being done. Satisfied with the repairs on my vehicle. I would definitely recommend rivertown ford to... a friend

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!