Mathews Hyundai

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Tucson #2

I called John in the morning and told him what I was looking for and the price he needed to beat. He had me in the vehicle, financed, and driving away by 5 pm.

Smooth

The entire buying process was excellent. Great dealership! Marion is fortunate to have this business. They worked extremely hard to locate the exact model I was looking to buy

Great Experience

Buying a new car isn't always a fun experience but TJ and the rest of the Matthews folks made it as stress free as possible. I didn't feel pressured to immediately make a decision or spend more than I wanted to. Overall, a great buying experience.

Satisfied

Jon was very helpful as well as the dealership. They were able to get me a great deal on my new Hyundai and couldn’t be more happy with my new car. Customer service was great as well.

Best buying experience ever!

You can't go wrong with Mathews Hyundai. I highly recommend them for your next car buying experience! We have purchased/leased 8 vehicles from this dealership and have never been disappointed. The sales staff is excellent and the service department is very easy to work with.

Deal at MATHEWS HYUNDAI!!

Fantastic people to deal with especially Jon Gwinner. The guy that helped me with the financial portion was also fantastic! Kudos to all that helped me that day.

Happy customer!

I am very pleased with my experience on buying my car. The dealership was fabulous. Jon was very concerned for my needs. I'm very satisfied and would refer Mathews Hyundai easliy.

Jon Ginner's the best!

He got me in and out with my new vehicle in record time. Love that! He was very understanding about what I wanted in a new vehicle and wasn't pushy about selling me anything!

Happy customers

I keep coming back when I am ready for a new one I am really happy with mathews and my.new Hyundai. I have telling my friends to go out and check them out I love my last one so much that I bought my new one after I saw a picture on line of it

Excellent customer service

This was the car buying experience I have ever encountered. Both Eric and Arney worked very hard to get the car I wanted and both were very friendly and treated me like family! Mathews Hyundai is a great place to buy a car, I won't go anywhere else.