Jay Hodge Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Paris

Sunday Closed Closed
New (903) 218-7205 (903) 218-7205
Used (903) 218-7205 (903) 218-7205
Service (903) 905-8262 (903) 905-8262

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jay Hodge Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Paris from DealerRater.

Chris in service does an amazing job.

Chris in service does an amazing job. George does great work as well. This is the only place that does any work to our vehicles.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Jay Hodge Motors.

They handled me very professional and efficient.

They handled me very professional and efficient. Micheal was a great salesman and always had a fast response to ever question I had. Everyone there was very friendly and I will continue to do business with them.

Dealer response

Hi Jackie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again at Jay Hodge Motors.

Jay Cain was my sales associate.

Jay Cain was my sales associate. He helped with my test drive and all the paperwork. Everyone treated me with kindness and professionalism. I was very pleased and didn’t feel pressured.

Dealer response

Sherri, we appreciate your great review for our Sales Team here at Jay Hodge Motors. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We value your business.

Great service had me in and out and back on the road in

Great service had me in and out and back on the road in no time.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive service needs! If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Dealer response

We are so pleased to learn that our Service Team took great care of you here at Jay Hodge Motors. We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible in a timely manner.

4.0

Every time I use them the customer service has been

Every time I use them the customer service has been awesome so they can have my business for along time

Dealer response

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to see you had a good experience at our dealership. Come back anytime! Regards, Jay Hodge Motors

Great service department, sales staff goes above and

Great service department, sales staff goes above and beyond to make your entire visit a pleasant experience!! Always will be a return customer

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our staff at Jay Hodge Motors knows how important the car-buying experience and maintenance are, so we always go above and beyond with professional and efficient service to meet your needs. Thank you for your business and Jay Hodge Motors looks forward to assisting you again in the future!

4.0

Fast friendly service. Asked before performing any needs...

Fast friendly service. Asked before performing any needs service. No problems at all with service.

Dealer response

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business with Jay Hodge Motors and we are glad to know our Service Team provided you with fast and friendly service.

Sales team marshall and Eric top notch!

Marshal and Eric are the best of the best when it comes to truck/car shopping highly recommended this team at jay hodge in Paris tx

Handled me very professional and efficient. Todd was...

Handled me very professional and efficient. Todd was great and I have never bought a car so quickly. It was awesome

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star rating and kind words in your review. We appreciate you letting Todd help assist you into getting into a vehicle and choosing Jay Hodge DCJR of Paris for your automotive needs!

Highly recommend Jay Hodge Dodge! They gave me 5 K more...

Highly recommend Jay Hodge Dodge! They gave me 5 K more for my trade in than the dealership I had purchased it from; plus multiple incentives! Great deal! Great service!

Dealer response

Jeff, we are so pleased to read that you had a great experience with us here at Jay Hodge Motors. Our Sales Team strives to go above and beyond for all our customers. We value your business.