Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2016

Leachman Buick is by far the best dealership in Bowling Green, Ky. I had the pleasure of stopping by other dealerships and I must say Leachman timely... service, courteous staff and overall customer service is the BEST!!! I will NOT go anywhere else. I am a Leachman customer for life!

Sheri, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac.... If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

May 25, 2016

I will never car shop anywhere else. Brian Doolin went above and beyond for me and my family. Wonderful customer service.

Sara, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Br...ian's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Best, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

February 20, 2016

I am treated with respect whenever I come into the dealership, That's why I keep coming back and buying more vehicles.

John, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Leachman Buick GMC Ca...dillac! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Thanks for your loyalty! Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

February 16, 2016

Courteous and prompt. Informs of repair and maintenance progress. Understanding of problems for most part is good. Previous door closure problem while... car under warrenty was perf0rmed by body shop but not corrected. Unable to get car back before warrenty expired. Now told that the door needs new hinges to correct problem. Stated that door could not be repaired by adjustments of hinges. What, exactly, did the body shop do on first repair while under warrenty? If it could never be repaired by adjusting the hinges than what did they do? Now, I will be expected to pay for the hinges for a job that should have been done while under warrenty. I hope we can come to an agreement for the dealership covering the cost of repair.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, Arthur. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be... reviewed with our team and please dont hesitate to call us if youd like to discuss them in greater detail. Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

February 13, 2016

It was one of my best experience every,when every I get ready to trade Leachman will be the only dealership I do business with yall have always work to... get me the best deal or trade yall are the best especially that Melissa Elmore she is number one in my book I just love her to death.

Michael, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Melissa could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believ...e that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business! Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

February 13, 2016

Great staff. Friendly. We love our Cadillac Escalade. Tyler Jaggers and Brian Doolin both bent over backwards for us and made it a very smooth transaction....

Jay, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you with the he...lp of Tyler and Brian as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new Escalade! Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 24, 2015

Friendly Sales Persons, then after purchase had individual show me all the Bells and Whistles of the car. I was then introduced to the Maintenance Manager,... given the tour of the Dealerships facilities. It was a no pressure car buying experience.

Paul - Congratulations on your purchase! We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are ...completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. Best, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 22, 2015

I expected a little more allowance on our trade in based upon the web site asking price of our previous vehicle. Overall we are pleased because my wife... loves the vehicle but the deal doesn't seem as good based upon its asking price. Our salesman was great and did everything he could to sale us a vehicle.

John - Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be ...reviewed with our team and please dont hesitate to call us if youd like to discuss them in greater detail. Best, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 21, 2015

Leachman Buick is by far the best dealership in the Bowling Green area. I enjoy getting my oil changed and other service done here. ... b

Marvin, we appreciate your kind words. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for con...tinually choosing Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac for your vehicle needs. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 21, 2015

The service was fast and did a good job making sure their customers were relaxed while they waited for their vehicles

Jorge - Thank you for using our service department. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests durin...g their stay at our dealership. Dont hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881