Peak Kia

4017 reviews

4017 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Peak Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2021

Peak Kia Service Department is fantastic and is the best I have used (I have purchased many vehicles (6) with Peak Kia and have used many dealerships service... departments). Starting with Robert the Sales manager and his Team (Curtis, Trevor, Trey and Stephany). Each person takes ownership with each issue and communicates the status of the service so I am always informed. Each member is very professional and willing to do what is necessary to satisfy my needs. The Sales Department is GREAT. Vicki B. my sales person is very professional and is willing to work with me and my referrals to satisfy our needs when purchasing a new vehicle. Vicki follows up to stay in touch after a purchase to make sure all is well. Nick W. the sales manager is GREAT. Nick is very polite, professional and communicates clearly the details being negotiated. Nick devotes appropriate attention to all responsibilities. Cory N. the finance manager is exceptional. Communicates in detail with ease and a natural style so I can understand all the necessary paperwork and required signatures.

Nick Worrell

(4.8) 244 reviews

Vickie Ball

(4.8) 121 reviews

February 9, 2021

Great team always willing to help any way they can service is always awesome and the service manager bob is a great guy have been dealing with him for... years always a pleasure seeing him

Vickie Ball

(4.8) 121 reviews

Lalo Rincon

(5.0) 216 reviews

February 9, 2021

Mike Topolosky was great, all the employees were exceptional, love the Sorento, but I did already fill out this review, not sure why I have to do it again

Nick Worrell

Sales Manager

(4.9) 192 reviews

Mike Topolosky

(4.9) 259 reviews

February 8, 2021

Curtis in service department is nice. Sales department was no help at all. Only Paul in lease office talked to me. I had to ask

Paul O'Farrell

(4.9) 140 reviews

February 4, 2021

Friendly, quick, and complementary service with a comfortable and safe waiting area complete with roaring fireplace, coffee, and massage chairs. I especially... appreciate the complementary car wash, even if it was right before snow!

Hello there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We value your feedback and we are so happy to hear that you had a positive exper...ience. We hope to see you again soon.

February 4, 2021

Bob in the service department always does a great job of taking care of the car. I trust him and know that he is only recommending repairs on things that... need attention.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We appreciate the time you took to reach out. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive ex...perience. We value your loyalty!

February 4, 2021

Nick and Shannon were awesome to work with. Very low pressure and they made it a great experience. Not your typical dealership. Very professional. ... Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We value and appreciate our loyal cus...tomers so much. See you next time!

Shannon Nicoletti

(4.9) 226 reviews

February 4, 2021

Shannon helped me learn about my car across state lines and got my car to me in quick time! He was easy to get ahold of and answered my questions quickly... and thoroughly. Great service!

Shannon Nicoletti

(4.9) 226 reviews

Samuel Crockett

Sales Advisor

(5.0) 33 reviews

February 3, 2021

Great customer service and communication regarding what my car needed. Short wait time and was notified regarding cost before the work was completed. I... recommend their services to other Kia owners.

February 2, 2021

We had a great experience at Peak Kia working with John Karimy and his manager on the purchase of a new car, as well as with the financing side. They... were all knowledgeable and helpful, without pushing us to drive off the lot with a new car - they were understanding of us needing a few days from the test drive to purchasing and we really appreciated that. Through the whole process, John was a fantastic salesman to work with!

John Karimy