Executive Auto Sales of Green Bay

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 8, 2018

I had an amazing experience at Executive Auto. I was trading in a 2011 Ford Fusion for a 2011 BMW. The sales rep was no pressure, and super helpful;... and I truly appreciate his willingness to ensure I was 100% satisfied with the car. Thanks for making the process seamless...I know we'll do business again in the future.

August 8, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from Chris and Joe at this dealership and couldn’t be happier with the experience. I came from out of state and the entire... process was seem less. I highly recommend buying from them, even if coming from far away!

July 30, 2018

Excellent experience - made my 2nd Acura TL purchase from Chris 5 years ago and returned for detailing this past week. As in the past, I am extremely... pleased... meticulous attention to my vehicle, easy to work with, and very personable!

July 20, 2018

Very enjoyable car buying experience. Salesman was extremely knowledgeable of his inventory and how to sell without making me feel pressured at all. ... It was one only two car buying experiences in my adult life, to be so comfortable and relaxed. They were a very nice dealership to work with and I will be back again!

May 12, 2018

Bought 2018 BMW sight-unseen via the Internet. On arrival, car was clean and ready for inspection. Took short drive to confirm condition prior to completing... the paper work. Vehicle was as-advertised without any surprises. Reasonable dealer paperwork fee of $145.

April 20, 2018

Great people, Great service and Fantastic vehicles. Dealership went above and beyond when I needed a minor fix to my vehicle. I couldn't imagine going... anywhere else.

April 11, 2018

Purchased a 2016 Lincoln MKX on April 10, 2018. Very happy with the car and the purchasing experience. Have not done business with this dealership before,... but we were impressed with their courtesy and business practices. We will recommend this dealership to our friends and family!

March 21, 2018

I had been looking for a newer car for a few months, but all of the dealerships I had gone to were very in-your-face and wouldn’t leave me alone, my emails... were flooded and my phone with nonstop calls and texts. I had my eye on a Mazda at Executive Auto, but all of their cars are eye-catching! I finally set up my test drive and that was it! There was no excessive calls, or texts or emails. I fell in love with the car, and Joe was a fantastic salesman. I’m new to the area and while we waited to hear from the banks he told me of all kinds of events that Green Bay offers. He also included a pair of winter tires with the purchase of my car, which he showed me are top rated winter tires which I will definitely need this next winter. I have told numerous family members and friends about my experience and I will buy all of my cars in the future from Executive Auto. Beautiful cars and outstanding customer service.

March 13, 2018

I was very satisfied with my purchase and the dealership was exceptional. I got the car I wanted at a resonable cost.I would not hesitate to come back... again in the future.

February 28, 2018

Very happy with our service and purchase. Chris was very helpful! We never felt pressured and all our questions were answered. I would not hesitate... to purchase another car from them when the time arises.

Please keep us in mind for future purchases, Glad we could earn your business!