Auto Gallery By Bryan Hecksher

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm
(302) 645-5353 (302) 645-5353

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Simply, The Best

Over the years, I have purchased several cars from Bryan. He has a keen sense of what his customer's needs and wants, and does an amazing job of matching those with quality, price, and low mileage. Auto Gallery is the best in pre-owned automobiles.

Dealer response

Thank you! We feel the same way about our customers! Thanks to all of you who trust Auto Gallery for your automotive needs!

Purchased my '98 Mustang GT in 2007

I purchased my 1998 Mustang GT from Auto Gallery in 2007 with 100k miles on her. I have had Mustangs for years and this one has stayed as my daily driver for almost 7 years now. She now has over 230k miles on her and still running strong. I felt a trust with Bryan that I didn't feel with other dealers and purchased the vehicle. It's one of the cars that I have kept and have kept in contact with this dealer for years. He sells quality and would certainly not only purchase another vehicle from him, but would recommend others to purchase a vehicle from Auto Gallery of DE. Joe & Andrea Baumann Fenwick Island, DE

Dealer response

Joe and Andrea, we thank you so much and we are honored that we have become friends through business! We hope that when it is time, you will come see us for another Mustang!

Great place to buy a car!

I've been in Rehoboth now for almost 4 years and whole heartedly recommend Bryan and his team. If he doesn't have what you're looking for, he will go out of his way to find it for you. I just got a new company car for work from a dealer in Dover (I had no say in the matter). I took the car to Bryan for a good base wax job. The results are great! When I went to pick it up, he showed me where my brand new 2014 Impala had sustained damage, potentially structural. I never would have known had he not pointed it out. The dealer in Dover never told me! I'm passing through Dover tomorrow and look forward to the conversation with the dealer. Bryan and his team rock!

Dealer response

Thank you! We special purchase vehicles all the time for our clients! We hope that you are enjoying your vehicle and we will ALWAYS be here for you!

Top Notch

Bryan and Terry were TOP NOTCH. They were always on top of calling me back or returning emails. Once we agreed on a price I drove over 50 miles to pick up the vehicle our deal was still our deal. So many private dealers BS you on the phone and change there tune when you get there. Not at Auto Gallery! My truck was clean the tag was on and I was back out the door. He even suggested a restaurant for the ride home and was everything he said it would be. Thanks Bryan and Terry!

Dealer response

Thank you! We are honored that people trust us to come from all over the globe to purchase vehicles from our small family run dealership!

Great Service Great Cars

Brian is a great person to deal with, he treats you like family, We bought five cars from him and will continue to do so in the future as needed. Stop in and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed,

Dealer response

Thank you so much Joe and Michelle! It is repeat customers like yourself that help the Auto Gallery be successful year after year!

Great Customer Service!

I would highly recommend Auto Gallery! I was trading in a car and buying one from them and from the time I walked on their lot for a test drive to the time I drove off the lot with my new vehicle they were great. I had taken my time and checked other dealers but Terry and Bryan were by fair the nicest and best to work with. They were very patient and willing to work with me and my specific situation. Thank you for all your help!

Dealer response

Thank you Sandi! Terry and I like to treat everyone like family, we have family all over the world that we have met through Auto Gallery!

3.5

Amazing

from what is show if i had money to throw away id have to have this classic.. this reight here is history .. car is in awesome condition

Dealer response

Thank you so much for buying our car from us we hope you enjoy your vehicle