Unique Automotives LLC

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(336) 553-1652 (336) 553-1652

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Cars

Great Cars. Great Value. Great Service and Great People.

Bruce was Great

Bruce was great! He let me know what I need and was very friendly!

Nice & Friendly

Everyone is Nice, Friendly, and very helpful to work with.

1.0

Never again!

This was my first experience with Automotives. While searching the internet my boyfriend came across a vehicle he has been wanting. I made phone calls on more than one occasion. When I spoke to the dealer not once did he say you could not test drive there vehicles. So with that being said we drove two hours away to look at this car. When we got there no one came out to greet us and finally when we went in to request keys to look at the vehicle the gentleman just seemed unorganized and unaware. He then stated that they just replaced the clutch but could not tell us what brand the clutch was, where they had the car serviced and more. He knew nothing of the car. When I called they told me that they had other things replaced but could not give any information on that either. The dealer asked me where my credit union was through and where I worked and the car wasn't even for me. That was beyond disrespectful. What really put everything In perspective was when we asked to test drive it he said you have to be approved first. In my experience of buying cars never have I ever had to have my credit run first, what if the car had problems, or turns out it wasn't what we wanted after driving it. You would have already had the credit pulled and hit many times that going to another dealership wouldn't be an option.

Great First-Time Experience!

My husband and I just purchased our first vehicle and it was an amazing process from start to beginning! Bruce and the staff were super helpful and very honest. We HIGHLY recommend them for your used car buying experience!!

All the people were very helpful. They were very professional all the way through the whole process. Very satisfied!

Wonderful

Wonderful Customer service!!!! I could not have asked for more

smooth

The whole team very helpful with making sure that the purchase of my vehicle went smooth as possible.

Great

Car buying process was great! Thanks for all you did!!!

Great quality

Great quality, no pressure to purchase, friendly, informative about cars and helpful. Will purchase another from them in the future.