The Taggart Group

38 reviews

September 7, 2015

I needed to purchase a car, and two of my co-workers recommended that I talk to the staff at Taggart. I worked with Esteban to find a car, and the entire... experience (from checking several different cars to making a purchase) was excellent. Everyone on the staff was nice, helpful, courteous, honest and knowledgeable. Their web site was easy to use and allowed me to search for several different cars, and I was able to identify possible cars before I even showed up. I'd recommend this business for anyone who needs to find a new car.

September 6, 2015

Taggart truly does deliver a one of a kind car buying experience. After test driving several trucks with Hunter, I ended up purchasing a 2012 Dodge 2500.... I couldn't be more pleased with the level of patience and customer service I received, as I tend to be quite hesitant when purchasing big ticket items. The whole process was really easy. It was refreshing to be treated as a lifelong customer rather than just a sale. My truck performs just as I was told it would without any unexpected trips to the mechanic. Overall, I would have to say that I was thoroughly impressed. Good job guys!

September 5, 2015

my dad surprise me and got me a car for my birthday I knew nothing about it him and the salesman Reggie pick the car that I love from my understanding... not only did Reggie get my dad a really good deal he also delivered the car to my house before I got home for the surprise

September 4, 2015

Lenn was awesome to work with - he was very patient with me and the car buying process very easy. I love my new car ¿

September 4, 2015

I recently bought my first vehicle with Taggart in March! I had Lenn help me with everything! Super patient and took all the time to help! Definitely would... recommend him to any first time buyers!

September 4, 2015

My experience at Taggart was a very pleasant one and the customer service was exceptional! Mr Hunter Shank was knowledgeable and answered any and all questions... that I had on the vehicles I was interested in. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family in the future!

September 4, 2015

Lenn was our salesman who did a great job in assisting us with our purchasing a nice truck. To me the price was very fair. We were able to drive our vehicle... over the weekend to decide if we wanted it. Hunter also did a great job very down to earth friendly people. Thanks so much for making our purchase a positive experience. I'm certain we will use this dealership in the future!

September 4, 2015

Lenn was very helpful in helping me find the vehicle that fit my need and budget. I have a 2012 Ford Explorer and I love it.

September 4, 2015

It's been about 3-4 years since I've been into a dealership to purchase a Vehicle. The reason being was that it always seemed as if the car salesman or... their managers would try to pull a fast one & only look out for themselves. However in this case thankfully I was wrong... At the Dealership Taggart in Corpus Christi Tx, it was by far the most Friendliest, Cooperative, Easiest Car Dealership places I've have ever been to. The salesman that made it easy to buy a car is Lenn, & he was really professional, Down to Earth Salesman.. He made it real easy & stress free on purchasing a vehicle. For the 1st time in a long time I can honestly stand before you & the good Lord & say that if your looking for a vehicle, well then I highly recommend Taggart Auto Center & go talk to the Salesman name LENN... I promise you won't be disappointed... Take care & God Bless...

September 4, 2015

Bought a Ford Edge a few weeks ago from our salesmen Lenn at Taggart, He made you feel right at home and he didn't run circles around us, I told him exactly... what I, as the customer, wanted and he made it happened. I was out of there within 2 hours with my new to me vehicle. I love it. Thanks again Lenn for making this happen. Mary Jane Guerra.