Huston Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best experience in purchasing a vehicle

George in service department is more than helpful. Very knowledgeable about the Chevy/Caddie product that we have purchase from Huston Chevrolet. A major reason for me to purchase my next vehicle will because of George's professionalism. He goes out of his way to make sure you leave the dealership with confidence that the job is gone to the highest standard. I had my two vehicles serviced at Huston Chevrolet on April 29, and 30, 2020, Besides I have purchase four (4) vehicles from Huston Chevrolet in 2019/2020. Additionally, Josh Wallace in the parts department bends over backward to help you out and find parts. Huston Chevrolet is the best New and Used Car Dealership in Highlands County. Roger Engle, Tim Huston, Chaz Huston and Nick Schirmer made our experience purchasing a true please. No hard sales tactics or hidden prices. Looking forward in the future working with them again. Regards, Wayne D Smith, JR.

Dealer response

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We are very happy we have been able to provide you with such positive experiences! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Was very pleasant!!

Let’s just say I got my dream car. All the way down to the color. I would look here again for a car. Thank you Josh! Oh and I don’t like car shopping!

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

New car review 3/18/2020 Chevrolet Impala 2020

Huston Chevrolet , We've purchased cars and trucks from Huston Chevrolet and they are the best to deal with in getting great deals. A very nice family owned business. Yesterday we went in to pick up our new car we purchased and they went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. We met Nick who took care of us yesterday, and Chaz who was also wonderful to work with and Tim Huston who also came by to say hello. We've purchased 99 percent of our cars, suvs and trucks from Houston in Lake Wales and Avon Park through the past 18 years since we retired. My husband in the past has always liked to get the best deals available, and they are willing to sit down with you , help you, and work out great deals. Every worker there always has a smile and been very customer service friendly. We've been to other car places and Huston's is totally different and gives above Quality service to their customers. My husband says their Service when coming in for other things has always been great. What a great group of people !!!!! It's like when customers go in to purchase cars they sit down with you to find out the customer's needs and will gladly work with you until you feel better about everything. I had a question or two and they will stop and explain it to you , no problem. What a wonderful group of people that work there. Talk about Quality, Customer Service? My husband and i both have had Excellant vehicles from them and never a complaint. That's why we go back to them because of their better deals and how they've been over the years. They are unbeatable. Thanks HOUSTON for everything you've done over the past 18 years. I haven't seen anybody that could ever be as wonderful and great as u all have. I am glad to get the chance in to personally thank all of you !!!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Huston Chevrolet! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new vehicle!

Fast service!!!

Very knowledgeable sales reps, great service very friendly.

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Huston Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

Car shopper

This was a Great experience. Kaleb and Chaz made buying a car fun. they gave me plenty of time to test drive so I knew this was the right car for me.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Houston Chevrolet Avon Park Florida

I was greeted by salesman Wallace tervin he asked what type vehicle I would be interested in and I explained I was looking for a truck Wallace was extremely knowledgeable in all the aspects of whatI’m looking for in a specific truck He showed me one right away that would work perfectly for me We took the vehicle out for a test drive Her chair and I was very pleased with his performance we talked Price and deal and came to a decision that that would be the correct vehicle for me. He had my trade checked out and we commenced to finalizing the deal. I met with the financing department and all went well. The whole Houston staff was great to deal with and I was very satisfied with How it all went and Wallace was great and very knowledgeable on explaining the vehicle and all its accessories to me . Again had a great experience in buying my vehicle and will be happy to return again when I’m ready to purchase again.

Dealer response

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

2020 Traverse

Dealership, including Jim Higgins, worked hard to find a Traverse with just the features I wanted. They gave me top dollar for my trade. The loan process was surprisingly pleasant - no pressure. George helped us the next day get to know the new features of the 2020 Traverse. Great dealership experience.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Awesome car buying experience!

I brought my 2012 Sonic in for service and the Service department and my advisor Artissa were excellent. I noticed a Chevy Volt on the lot and inquired about it. My Sonic was fine didnt need major repairs but I thought the gas savings would negate the car payment. George was super helpful and gave me a great price and fair trade in to get my payments so low I not only broke even with gas costs I am going to be in the green every month. Highly recommend this dealership for purchase or car repair needs.

Dealer response

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Congrats on your new car! We're glad we were able to help you out and we hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

1.0

Rip Off Artists , No concern for customers

Service Manager does not care in fact is a poor representative for the company.Needed a new cooling fan relay $5.00 on line, 15-20 minutes to install maximum. Final bill from Huston Chevrolet $204. 96!!! We paid the bill but will NEVER RECOMMEND this company to anyone. Will no longer let them touch any of our vehicles period.

Dealer response

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Please contact us at (863) 453-5000 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

Best overall experience

I leased a new Chevy Equinox and bought a used Hyundai Veloster from Wallace at Huston Chevrolet. My experience from beginning to end was top notch. Wallace was so patient with me while I took my time deciding the best cars for us. They do not push you into something you don’t want or need. I felt comfortable through the entire process. Highly recommend them to anyone.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Huston Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Enjoy your new Equinox and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!