Sewell Buick GMC

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 26, 2017

They were actually willing to negotiate and offered fair market value for my trade. The vehicle we were interested in was competitively priced and no big... push for buying extras if you weren't interested.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Rachel! We look forward to serving you again.

April 20, 2017

I drive an hour to receive service from Sewell the treatment and service I get are worth the drive. I bought my car from a different location and received... the same treatment at Sewell Grapevine Cadillac.

Thank you for the great feedback, Judy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and hope to see you again soon.

April 14, 2017

Buying from Sewell is always a great and professional experience. They treat people well and always resolve any issues until the customer is completely... satisfied.

Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Nelson. We hope to see you again soon.

February 11, 2017

James and the people at Sewell GMC were an absolute pleasure to work with. Negotiations over prices were fair, reasonable and justified with comparative... sales in the area. We will definitely be looking first to Sewell GMC for any of our future vehicle needs!

January 9, 2017

While on vacation in Dallas our '08 Buick Enclave's transmission failed. We ended up at Sewell Buick's service meeting with Whitney Pedergrass. She made... a nervous and concerned out of towner feel like he had been a lifetime customer. She gave us a loaner and kept me informed on ever step of the process. We could not be happier for her assistance and the worked performed. If I lived in Dallas I would be Sewell customer.

November 28, 2016

I tried several times to contact this dealership about a vehicle posted on their website. I called, e-mailed, and submitted a request for information... through Cars.com and received nothing in return. When I called I was transferred so many times from department to department that I finally hung up after being on hold for over 10 minutes. I can't say anything about the buying process because I was never able to discuss the vehicle with anybody and as I live 5 hours away, I was unable to physically present myself at the dealership. Hopefully they can improve both their internet sales department and their customer service/phone tree in order to better serve customers that are truly interested in investing their well deserved and hard earned money in a vehicle.

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Please allow me to personally apologize that you did not receiv...e the service we are dedicated to providing during your vehicle inquiry. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. At your convenience, please contact me directly at browland@sewell.com or 214-956-3755. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to improve your experience. Sincerely, Baden Rowland General Manager

May 27, 2016

Treated like family is an understatement, I am family now. My wife Cindy and I will be recommending Sewell and will purchase another vehicle in the future.... I just had my first visit to get the oil changed and tires rotated. My GMC Denali came back cleaned and washed, looking like it can right off the dealership floor.

February 22, 2016

Brian and Sewell went WAY above and beyond. I will let the world know that they need to buy from Sewell ask for Brian !!!

February 1, 2015

I have seen vehicles that have Sewell license plate covers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for years and years now and have heard of how happy their customers... are as a result of the outstanding customer service. So, I know the customer base is as strong as it is loyal and I am proud to be one of the many who are associated with such an impressive organization. Every minute of my experience with the Sewell Buick - GMC branch was nothing less than extraordinary! The entrance to the establishment was visually welcoming and immediately comfortable to walk around. The person who helped me, Abby, was such an absolute dream to work with. She treated me with ultimate respect in every way; from the way she helped me within the constraints of my tight and busy schedule to the way she patiently and clearly informed me of the details of every model in which I was interested. I can not begin to describe how happy and pleased I am with the entire experience that she provided me. I definitely will be recommending her to many of my friends, co-workers and family.

December 5, 2013

Taylor Wilson met me with a genuine smile and enthusiasm to help which over a three month period ended with my purchase of a unique 2012 Yukon. Over that... period of time we met and test drove multiple vehicles and investigated several others. Ultimately, Taylor was able to locate the Yukon I wanted in another state, transported it to the dealership and fairly handled my trade in and purchase price to complete the sale. Never was there a hint of "sales rush". Taylor's patience with the purchase process was truly professional.