DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rockville

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Clean, efficient process. A Pleasure

I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Darcars Rockville recently; I can say honestly that they did a great job earning my business and making the buying process easier than it usually is. I was in touch with a half dozen dealers before finally choosing DarCars in Rockville. I walked into a dealer in Annapolis first, and got fairly standard treatment and left feeling like it was business as usual. Then we started email dialogs with several dealers around the region. As the conversation progressed, there were a few dealers willing to be competitive on price, but Darcars was the one that managed to squeak out on price AND get a model through exchange with another dealer so we didn't have to do a factory order. The exchange element meant we got a few extra features at little or no extra cost to us. We were able to get the price dealing almost completely haggled before even setting foot in the dealership. Once we arrived, we settled the price, waited for the car to arrive from the other dealer and get cleaned up. Then we shook hands and drove away happy. I can't comment on their trade-in or financing behavior (I didn't trade in and brought my own financing.) We put the down payment on the Amex and saved a few more bucks on top of that. One note I will add to all this is they worked much more as a team than other places I'd been. They divided the labor, passing my wife and I off to different folks who would gather information. show us features, test drive with us, whatever. No shill or paid troll here, just a customer who negotiated with a car dealer in good faith and came away with what he wanted.

Dealer response

Thank you Jeff! I'm glad we were able to meet your needs and make this a success for all parties. Enjoy your Wrangler Unlimited and let us know how to be of service in the future.

Darcars Jeep

First time buying a new car and it was a great experience.

My second purchase car from Darcars in 2 years: A+

Bought my second car from Darcars last night & could not be happier with their process & honesty. Morris, my salesman for both, was great again, as was sales manager Nick and the finance team. Highly recommended.

4.3

Good experience

Mr. Williams was professional, knowledgable, and friendly. He gave me a good car buying experience ever. I would recommend him and his dealer to my friends.

Morris Williams is a great representative

Morris Williams was extremely professional and I will definitely go to him in the future and I already have purchased two cars directly from Morris Williams.

Dealer response

Thank you! Morris, is great with his customers and we are glad you got to experience car buying through him. Thanks for choosing DARCARS and I hope you continue to enjoy your new car.

Love it!

Love my Ford Focus! The sales consultant Gary was extremely helpful and patient with me as I was in the process of deciding. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Dealer response

Hi Natalie! Gary is a great asset to our dealership and I will be sure to let him know he has another satisfied customer!! I hope you continue to enjoy your Ford Focus and let us know if we can be of assistance to you/your referrals in the future. Thank you!

great experience

Muhammad was very nice and knowledgeable. Cars priced competitively. Work hard to earn your business. Great experience and very happy with my purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know, I'm glad to hear Muhammad has made another very happy customer! Please keep us in mind for your future automotive needs and I hope you enjoy your new car!!

4.4

My experience at Darcars

It was a long wait, but they got it done. With the help of Neil Frederick and Hernan Vasco.

Dealer response

Hello Oliver! I hope you are enjoying your new car and thank you for choosing DARCARS. Please let us know how to be of assistance to you in the future.

New Car Purchase.

My visit to DARCARS was to window shop and test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The appointment was with Mr. Muhammad Awan and it turned out to the best event of the day. There was no pressure from him to purchase a car and when I decided to purchase the vehicle he made the long stay at the Dealer Ship tolerable. Mr. Muhammmad is the ultimate professional and credit to the DARCARS Dealership.

Dealer response

This is exactly how we want every experience to be for every customer every time. Thank you for letting us know we met your expectations and I will certainly congratulate Mr. Awan on a job well done. We look forward to assisting you in the future however we can. Thank you again!

3.6

Great Customer Car

I enjoyed my experience with Darcars. Neil Frederik my sales person was very helpful and friendly. He went Above and beyond to get me to feel comfortable about my purchase. I would recommend him for all my friends.

Dealer response

Thank you for your great review of our dealership and of Neil! We greatly appreciate any of your friends that you recommend us to and we will do our best to uphold the same high standards for them that Neil instilled in you. Thanks again!