Allen Turner Chevrolet

1805 reviews

1805 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Allen Turner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 28, 2016

Good deals good service .So far I have bought 3 cars here and plan to buy my 4 soon. You get treated like a friend here and you will get a great deal.... I like the service center there too .Buy here you won't be disappointed. Marvin is the best service person I have every dealt with .Thank to David and Zia for the deal yesterday. You made a little girl so happy with her new car! !

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed your experiences here at Allen Turner Chevrolet. We look forward to helping you in the... future.

Worked with:
    David Cain

Sales Manager

(4.9) 188 reviews

April 27, 2016

I had one of the best buying experience with Allen Turner Chevrolet. We were treated with respect and given the best price possible for the vehicle we... were buying and selling. It was not a long drawn out afternoon. Very knowledgeable salesman...David Shapiro...completely awesome in making this a positive buying experience.

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Chevrolet!

April 24, 2016

Jessy was top notch knew the product well recommend to anyone who wants to buy a new car just AWESOME will be back to buy another car or truck SOON

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Chevrolet!

April 23, 2016

After completing some DIY maintenance on a 2004 Trailblazer I realized there were a few items needing attention which required more diagnostic expertise... than I had. I took it to Mike who did a great job understanding my needs. He utilized Cassey as the technician who did a top-notch job with the needed repairs. To no ones knowledge at the time an error was made during the repairs, but the error is not the point of this write-up, instead the point is how professionally the error was dealt with. Upon discovering the error on the drive home I returned the vehicle after hours to the dealership and contacted Mike the next morning with my additional concerns. I needed to say very little and Mike was already correcting the error and promptly identified it will be fixed without hesitation and on the dealerships dime. Mike and the service staff are truly professional and very easy to deal with. They address issues and make it right. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the review!

April 21, 2016

Thanks for working me in for my oil change. Marvin Hall set up the appointment and Michael Albright did the paperwork. Good guys both. Thanks, Dave.

Thank you so much for the review, Dave! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Chevrolet.

April 21, 2016

Always a pleasure coming here. Marvin is the best, lounge and refreshments very good as well. I prefer to do business locally when treated right.

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your service visit with us!

April 20, 2016

Jessy was wonderful to work with! Very professional, friendly and helped us get exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend him for anyone buying a vechile.... Eric was helpful too!

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

April 20, 2016

We were on the road, got a check engine light, stopped at Allen Turner Chevrolet, Marvin our service advisor got us in, fixed the problem, got us back... on the road. The best part was total was less than he quoted us! Best dealer service experience I've ever had! Thanks Marvin!

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your service visit here at Allen Turner Chevrolet.

April 19, 2016

Quick easy and painless. The "Guru" David Shapiro was great and made purchase simple. Driver Ray met me half way to pick up truck and very pleasant

Than you so much for the review!! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

April 18, 2016

We had a great experience purchasing our new Chevy Colorado here. Our salesman Justin was very friendly and helpful. The process was painless and went... quickly.

Thank you so much for the review!! We hope you are enjoying your new Colorado!!