Hubler Auto Plaza

15 reviews

January 23, 2016

By far the easiest automotive purchase we've ever made. The price was almost to good to be true!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2015

My father and I went here to look for a car and the sales staff was very welcoming. Helped me find my sons first car which was a Ford Mustang! The finance... department was excellent, very professional and very patient with us. I would definitely recommend anybody looking for a car to Hubler Auto Plaza! They are wonderful.

May 19, 2014

Buying a car is not on my list of enjoyable things. Huber Auto Plaza made it easy, enjoyable, and painless. The staff was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable.... I highly recommend Hubler to anyone looking to buy a pre-owned car.

May 12, 2014

I bought my Ford Focus from Hubler Auto Plaza and the staff member that I dealt with was more than willing to help me until I finally found the perfect... vehicle! They made sure that when I picked the car up it was ready and clean! I would definitely reccommend them if you are looking for a previously owned vehicle, the sales and ownership really make a difference at Hubler!

October 3, 2013

We started looking for a used sedan car from June month. They had many options to choose from the sedan point of view and we decided on Hyundai Sonata... GLS which was 2007 model. The sales person Mike was great and also dealt with Randy the owner. The car has only had a few small issues, but they were fixed for us at no cost. They responded on time and delivered the car on time after the repairs and Car wash was done, before we picked up the vehicle. We have been very happy with their service and will definitely be back when looking for our next purchase. I feel that they have exceeded expectations and would recommend to anyone even if not looking for a vehicle to use their service department. Great Location, friendly people...!!!