Greenwich Honda

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 6, 2014

Customer service? Excellence. Salesperson? Outstanding (Thanks again Donald). I bought 2 cars there already and Donald always make sure I get the car I... want whether I need a Honda or something else. This guy took a 2 hours drive with me to go get my first luxury car, no matter how big a commission is not all salespersons will go out their way to help you not only look for the car you want, but also drive you to the location and negotiate for you. Always looking for his customer best interest. Looking forward to Buy my next car there!!

May 6, 2014

It's felt so good walking through the doors at Greenwich Honda. The atmosphere is so pleasant, full of laughter and my salesperson was exceptionally articulate... and professional. It was my first car, my credit was fair, I laid out everything to Donald Martin; he was very understanding of the situation. He reassured me he could meet my needs and certainly did. I got my civic and now I am cruising in style. The impression Donald gave me is that he does his with pride and is vehement about it. I would absolutely refer family and friends to him. He did a FRIENDTASTIC JOB!

May 6, 2014

The sale man Donald Martin did a great job he was very patient very professional , and i will recommend a friend to him.

May 5, 2014

Normally I don't write review but after this amazing experience I had with this salesman actually I shouldn't call him a salesman because he acted as if... we were one of his friend that his looking out for (MR Donald Martin) so we call him Don. To me anybody who can sell to my wife have to be truthful ,knowledgeable ,charming and he was all that (above and beyond ) wowww way to go Greenwich Honda P.S we already send a couple friends to see him, oh by the way we end up buying a Pilot

May 1, 2014

My fiance and I were referred by a friend to visit Greenwich Honda 1 week ago. From the moment we walked in, we were were treated with great customer service... and professionalism. Our salesman, Cristian Sanchez assisted us every step of the way. From the moment we were introduced to Cristian, we knew we would driving off with the car we were looking for. From the Manager to the Finance staff, everyone was a pleasure to work with and needless to say very accomodating. We are now enjoying our 2014 Honda Pilot, with affordable payments and we cannot wait to refer friends & family!

May 1, 2014

Greenwich Honda gives excellent service the saleman I deal with is Evan Berridge I can call him for anything regarding my car he will give me solution... or just tell me to bring in the car so the techs can take a look at. I send all my family and friends to Evan because of the excellent service he give me and others that I recommend to him. Overall greenwich Honda give outstanding service.

May 1, 2014

Thank you Evan Berridge , for the outstanding customer service you provided when I purchased my car. I was impressed with your attention to the details... that you provided with regards to my car. Thanks again for a fantastic experience.

May 1, 2014

My husband and I came in looking for a second car. Evan Berridge was kind and knowledgeable. He helped us pick out the right car that fit our budget and... I am quite pleased. He followed up with all my questions and was never pushy. I would certainly work with him again and recommend him to all my friends and family looking for a hassle free car buying experience.

May 1, 2014

My parents were looking for a reliable truck with space & comfort to take the grandkids on road trips. Evan Berridge stepped up to the challenge that is... my parents. He was friendly, informative, put my parents at ease and diligent at finding them what they needed. My parents are Honda happy and still go back there for all service. Its nice to go somewhere that the people still acknowledge you after a sale. Because of Evan's excellent  service my sister has also purchased a car from Greenwich Honda. We are a happy Honda family!!! Thanks Evan