Perkins Motor Plex

54 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2018

Saw the car, wanted the car and we got the car! We called and inquired about about the vehicle and we were met with professionalism, honesty and integrity.... With (3) children and (1) more on the way we needed to have a reliable vehicle in GREAT condition. Grant and the team @ Perkins did it all, made the process easy and I couldn't be happier. We will recommend to friends and family to purchase at Perkins!

April 19, 2018

Grant at Perkins Auto Plex was extremely helpful and thorough when buying our used car. We have bought many cars previously and this was the best experience... we've ever had. They were quick and they were very responsive to questions. I will buy all my cars from Perkins from now on.

March 27, 2018

Grant was amazing.. our experience was great and we are in love with our truck. All the staff was friendly and very helpful. Good clean vehicles

March 9, 2018

Nicest truck i have ever own and one of the cleanest and the price was much cheaper than any where else that i check. If ever need another truck I will... be headed back to PERKINS Motor Plex in Nashville. The sales men were very professionally and courteous.

March 9, 2018

The Pathfinder I purchased 2 years ago from Perkins was totaled in a wreck about a month ago, and Grant in Rivergate helped me get in my dream truck less... than a week later. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2018

Absolutely amazing expierence. Left Grant an email about a Truck I was interested in and missed his cal once or twice but got almost an immediate response.... Still hadnt taked to Grant a day after the email (my fault of course, cellular service issues). I had left another email the night before and again grant responded promptly. I showed up the next day as he was expecting me and he immediately gave me the keys without any hassle or him even accompanying me. Amazing the environment and trust of the way Perkins MotorPlex does business I am still blown away by it. I drove the truck and it was exactly as listed. I came back and Grant took the time to explain everything to me about warranties, interest rates, etc. There was zero pressure to get anything extra extra he simply told me personal expierences with the warranty company and what not. In the end I did get the warranty and I’m glad I did. It was simple, fast, and an overall great expierence. The people there care about what you can and can’t do and want to help you, not “sucker” you into anything. The truck had a hose issue that Ford refused to fix about two weeks after purchasing and upon calling Grant he immediately took action to get this taken care of. I will absolutely never go anywhere else to get a vehicle. Grant has now not only became my car dealer but a personal friend. It was a blessing doing business with him and I look forward to our business relationship as well as a friendship.

February 15, 2018

Blew my motor up in my daily driver truck. Needed something pretty quick. They had a great selection and were very easy to deal with. Made one trip... and left with my dream car within my family budget. Couldnt be more pleased.

January 13, 2018

We worked with Grant and his team and they were wonderful. We would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Very nice, professional,... and all around great person.

December 14, 2017

We have purchased multiple vehicles over the past three years from Perkins. We love the way they don’t push and explain everything in detail. Grant G.... Is amazing to work with!!!

November 18, 2017

I found the car I wanted online at perkins motor plex. I messaged them through cars.com and they got back to me immediately. I was greeted with the car... I was looking for pulled up front waiting for me. I knew I wanted to buy this model, so the process was seamless. They got financing I was comfortable with. The place seems like a very family friendly, christian environment. Overall very pleased.