Velocity Motors

47 reviews

August 13, 2015

What a fantastic experience! We bought not one, but two cars! This is not your typical car dealership. I sat down with Brent and we discussed my needs... and budget and he came up with some options. He spoke candidly and recommended cars that were not in his current inventory. Rather than just sell me what was parked on the lot, Brent went out and found exactly what we were looking for! My wife has the car of her dreams, and I am driving a car I never could have dreamed of. To put icing on the cake, I noticed a small potential issue. Brent insisted that I bring the car in for inspection and was animated that he will take care of it. That is great service! Thank You Brent & Tom, we could not be happier!

Thanks for the business Matt! Enjoy both cars and keep in touch.

July 24, 2015

I was looking for a quality used BMW and have been searching for months all over from dealerships to the web. while I had found several that were acceptable,... I never felt comfortable with the process or the company until I contacted GRMototcar and spoke with Tom the owner on the 1st call. I am a business owner as well and I was treated with the same care and respect as I would treat my customers. They have great products and he was completely honest with all my questions. No typical used car sales fluff. I found him to be of great character and integrity. I am completey satisfied with my purchase and experience here. I would recommend them to anyone. George

Thanks so much for the business George! Enjoy the BMW and keep in touch.

May 1, 2015

We had been to a large dealer with many pre-owned choices. It was an OK experience, but we weren't confident of the price, vehicle or salesperson. We are... not 'car' people. After seeing a car at GRMotorcar online, we thought we'd check it out. It had just been sold. Brent communicated that and offered to find another similar car if we were confident of our choice. We weren't, but the national advertising campaign of the brand had done a good job on us :) Brent learned about us and suggested we think of another style and engine for our driving needs. We had never considered a diesel, but after educating us and showing us two different models on the lot we purchased one. Brent was honest, thorough and helpful. My opinion of used car salesmen has been turned around...well, at least Brent. We plan to use GRMotorcar for service if needed. We appreciate the integrity of Brent and his dealership. From the initial disappointment of missing out on the car we thought we wanted to the fabulous (and better for us) car we purchased, it was an excellent experience.

April 12, 2015

From the beginning of my purchase to the final ride outside the car lot I was treated with respect,integrity, honesty, and a true feeling of knowing I... made the right fair purchase with piece of mind. When I need to purchase again my first dealer option would be Grand Rapids Motor Car Sales Hands Down.

Thank you Sam! We had a blast getting to know you and look forward to servicing your SLK convertible for years to come!

March 26, 2015

Brent at GR Motorcar did an outstanding job helping us purchase two vehicles previously, and he just outdid himself again when we purchased our third vehicle... from him. He has been in the car business long enough to know everything there is to know about the vehicles he offers, and he stands behind his vehicles and his service department 100%. We have purchased a Toyota Prius, a Honda CR-V, and most recently, a Audi A4, and Brent always goes way beyond expectations. The cars are immaculately clean, they run perfectly, and we have not had a single repair on any of our cars from Brent so far. Brent is a smart buyer who knows how to purchase reliable cars which he then inspects thoroughly, so you can be sure that you're buying a quality car from GR Motorcar. Brent is a man of integrity, and you can be sure that you'll get an honest deal if you work with him.

Thanks so much Kristin. It is 100% my pleasure dealing with you both. We appreciate your business very much!

March 11, 2015

I purchased a 2011 Ford Explorer from Brent at Grand Rapids Motorcar. I could not be happier, Brent and his staff were friendly, courteous and their no-pressure... approach was a plus! The car was in immaculate condition and runs and looks like a new vehicle. I also did a trade in on my old car and he was very fair with the price. It was the easiest, most pain-free transaction I have ever had. I was in Battle Creek and Brent and I were able to take care of most matters over email so that when I test drove it and wanted it, I did not have to come back to GR to sign and drive. Thank you Brent!

Thank you Thelma! It was great meeting you and I hope you enjoy the Explorer Limited. Keep in touch!

December 10, 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle at GR Motorcar (which as my previous review states, was a FANTASTIC experience). A few weeks after I purchased the car we... had a repair issue - nothing anyone could have seen coming, just a locked emergency brake. The service department was so great to work with, they got me in a loaner car as soon as I arrived and had the repair finished the same day. After I drove the car for a day I noticed a noise that I thought was related to the recent repair so I called and spoke to the service center. They got me back in the next morning, got me in a loaner again and had the problem diagnosed and fixed within hours. These guys are so great! I can not recommend them enough. They just do business right at Grand Rapids Motorcars.

Thanks so much! Sorry for the inconvenience but we are always up for making it right! We are equally as happy to call you one of our customers.

November 17, 2014

I had been internet searching for a new car for several months when I stumbled upon my DREAM CAR at GR Motor Car. To be honest, I rejected it - thinking... that I would be going to be a typical used car place and it would be a nightmare to get a good car. After watching the car for several weeks online, I finally decided to call and schedule a test drive with my dream car. I was connected to Harvey, and instantly felt like I was talking to a friend, not your stereotypical used car salesman. I scheduled the test drive the next day and still didn't think I would be buying this car, I was "just looking." After a test drive I fell in love with the car and really felt like I could trust Harvey and the team at GR Motorcar - being a woman buying a car, it can sometimes feel like people are trying to take advantage of you, I never felt that way during the whole buying process. The whole team was great and I loved, Loved, LOVED my experience there. These guys were honest, friendly and trustworthy and you can tell they really care about their customers and their service. I even had to hug Harvey several times before I left. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to a friend, and I hope I buy my next car from them as well!

Jesse, it was absolutely our pleasure to help you with the car and we consider ourselves fortunate to call you a customer. Enjoy the Highlander Hybri...d and we'll see you at your first oil change!

November 7, 2014

I would absolutely recommend Grand Rapids Motorcar. Buying a car from these guys this week was a great experience. They were extremely knowledgeable about... all vehicles and were able to recommend based on exactly what I requested. It's obvious that quality is important this dealer. In addition, I have brought in several cars that needed repairs (BMW's & an Audi) and they fixed my cars in a timely manner and at a fair price. It's rare to find a shop that has excellent technicians, as well as an outstanding sales department.

Thank you so much for the business and we know you will LOVE the C300 Mercedes and particularly the heated seats! See you at the first FREE oil chang...e.

October 29, 2014

This dealership sets itself apart from any other in the West Michigan area with it's outstanding customer service, honest professional sales staff and... quality service department. The purchase process was very easy and if there is a problem with your purchase, they are willing to work with you to make things right. Tom, Brent and the staff of Grand Rapids Motorcar have brought the car buying experience to another level. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality used car.

John, the pleasure was all ours as you are 100% first class. Thanks so much for the business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!