Red White and Blue Auto Sales

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 6, 2020

This is our third time buying from RWB this experience has been remarkably easy each time . They have been great about repairs. When they say we want... you to be able to keep any car they sell you . No doubt In our experience the statement holds true .we have had engine replacement done with no hassle. The sales people are fantastic Melissa Cress sold us two cars In the future I would buy car number from RWB n hopefully Melissa will be available in sales. This was the best n easiest auto purchase we've made I. Years

February 2, 2020

We purchased an SUV and have had it for a month, within 10 day's we had to take it into a repair shop for issues, granted it was fixed and covered under... the warranty, online pay system has yet to work properly and this morning as my wife went out to start the vehicle it was fighting to start and now the check engine light is on the dash. I understand it's a used car dealership, but to take a car to a garage two times in a month of purchase, I fell we have been had.

December 24, 2019

When my car got totaled I was devastated because I knew my credit wasn't the best. But I went to Red White and Blue to look around and fell in love with... the car I just bought lastnight from them!! They did everything they could to help me through each step and answered all my questions. I'm glad I went there and I will continue to be a customer of theirs from now on!!! If you're looking for a good used car go to them!!!

October 22, 2019

Michele was great. Took her time to make sure we were happy with what we bought. Must have driven 5 or 6 cars before we found what we wanted. She made... it very easy and laid back. She made us feel very welcomed from the moment we got there. Love our Jeep that we got from them. Deff goin back in the future.

August 26, 2019

Miss melissa is awesome she helped me get my car I will recommend red white and blue any day for anybody and I'm telling all my friends she helped me get... my insurance correct so I could drive off lot with my car they do everything they say they would do for you so they keep the promise thank y'all we love our car

June 24, 2019

Jennifer was a awesome . She answered all our questions and i highly recommend everyone to go see her in Ashland pa. I love the suv i got from rwd. There... warranty is the best.

June 11, 2019

The staff at red white and blue are awesome. Jen was so helpful with helping me find a vehicle everything was fast and friendly. I definitely recommend... other people to go check out red white and blue you won’t be disappointed!

March 12, 2019

This was the first time I ever had to deal with a dealership.they made my experience very easy right from hello friday evening until have a a weekend... Saturday night.it sure was a pleasure meeting there staff 6 out of 5 stars from this happy customer

March 6, 2019

I would like to thank everybody at red white and blue y'all are the best Bob especially thanks for everything you done for us i would recommend everyone... to red white and blue best people you can meet. Thanks again

October 22, 2018

Great experience! Easiest and fastest process! Sean Lutz was very helpful and very patient, since we had no idea what we wanted and we had our 4 year old... son with us. Thanks again!