Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership for new and pre-owned

I bought a used Cadillac from this dealership. My buying experience couldn't of been any better. This dealer ship is truly a stress free environment. I Bought the car in bad timing but Anthony Made it happen. very clean and organized which shows a lot. My sales person (Allison) was very helpful. My first and only time i felt comfortable being in a dealer ship. They wont try to shove a car into your life, like most dealerships do. They gave me a good price on my trade in and on the Cadillac. The service department is ok. Forgot to give me an inspection sticker and a few other things. After going back and forth for a little they solved my issue. Over all my experience was great, If they have a car you like/love don't think twice about coming to Patriot Subaru. Once again thank you to those who made my experience great.

Yet Another Good Experience At Patriot Subaru

I took my 2005 Outback into Patriot Subaru and, once again, have nothing but good things to say about them. The dealership is clean and modern. The waiting area is comfortable and spacious with TV, several available computers and lots of cushy chairs. Those things made the visit more pleasant but the reason I chose to write this review was the service. My customer service rep, Mary, greeted me when I entered and acted as my liaison for the rest of my visit. Once the problem has been identified, she explained my repair options (one of which saved me time AND money), kept me informed about the progress, and applied a generous coupon/discount (that I hadn't even known was available, never mind asked for!) to the final bill. The service was done quickly and after my first two visits, I am confident that the work done will prove to be, once again, first-rate. I will return with our two Outbacks and recommend to friends.

Looking for an Outback

Looking for a Subaru in the middle of the worst winter ever was not easy. Most dealers didn't have an Outback in stock to even test drive. Maceo, our salesman, was as nice and helpful as could be. Once they got a car for us to test drive, he patiently went through every detail the car was equipped with. He obviously likes his work and is extremely helpful. The dealership is very clean and very friendly. Definitely our best car shopping experience ever!! Scott & Sue Berkley, Ma

Patriot Subaru is good

Used Truecar price was set and the dealer was very helpful. I rate the dealer as excellent. The whole process was the best of any dealer I have been to.

Excellent Experience

The whole process start to finish was a smooth amazing experience, all questions answered promptly, priced out different finance options for us, no pressure to get anything extra or what we didn't want - looking for a vehicle go see Mike Brooks!

Our First Subaru!

We had a wonderful experience with Patriot Subaru. We first spoke with Sharon Jorde by phone and she was informative, friendly and professional. Our sales person was Maceo Johnson and he is Wonderful! We felt comfortable, informed and Maceo went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with our first Subaru purchase. We arrived for our appointment Tuesday and were greeted as soon as walked in. Sharon introduced us to Maceo, we were offered coffee and the entire crew and atmosphere was friendly, casual yet professional. There was no pressure or hassle of any kind. We are very happy we bought our first Subaru from Patriot and would not hesitate to return!

very satisfied with my experience

Just purchased a 2015 Forester. This is my 3rd Forester. The Forester is a great car. Based on my prior experiences with other dealerships I am very satisfied with my experience at Patriot Subaru.

perfect experience

This is my second Subaru - and I am Subaru forever!!! My salesman Mike Brooks was very friendly. I happened to be shopping during a snowstorm - so Mike brought vehicles into the drive-up service center for me to check out without wading through the snow. Everyone I dealt with in sales, service and finance was more than helpful. I will refer EVERYONE I KNOW to Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro - and will be a loyal service customer. Thanks for the perfect experience!!

Outstanding Service

I had been inquiring about purchasing new cars online after using the Truecar app. I had a unique situation that involved negative equity and after being connected with Sharon online, who was very informative, helpful, and kind, had me visit the dealer and sit with Chad, who went above and beyond to give me great information about the 2015 Forester. Chad then put me in touch with James who set up the deal quickly, without any nonsense or ridiculous figures. I can certainly tell you that working with them was the most pleasurable experience I've had at a car dealership to date. Chad even went out of his way to introduce me to the owner, service manager, and other staff members that would help me throughout the process. This place is outstanding!

Great service with a smile

I was pleasantly surprised at the friendly atmosphere. No pressuring or pushy sales people! Very reasonable to work with and left extremely happy with the purchase of my 2015 Crosstrek. Would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.