Pinnacle Auto Sales of Jeanette

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

INCREDIBLE SERVICE!!!!!

I BOUGHT A CAR FROM PINNACLE AUTO IN JEANNETTE.FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED ONTO THE LOT TO WHEN I DROVE OFF IN MY 2011 KIA SOUL THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL!!!!! PHIL GREETED ME AND WAS VERY HELPFUL IN MY CAR SELECTION. REGE AND BARRY THE OWNERS WERE ALSO VERY FRIENDLY. JENNIFER THE BUSINESS MANAGER IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND PINNACLE AUTO SALES.

So awesome, we got 4 cars from them in 11 months!!

When Pinnacle Auto Sales in Jeannette tells you they have "Cars and Credit for Everyone"...THEY MEAN IT! My Son started our buying experiences with Pinnacle back in July of last year when he bought a 2012 Nissan Versa. This past March, my wife and I traded out of our Dodge Avenger and bought a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT from them. Not a month later, my son went back to them and traded his Versa in for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS. And just last week, I bought a 2013 Chevrolet Impala LTZ for myself which Pinnacle put new front brakes on and had new emissions and inspection stickers put on the vehicle for me as well. I not only recommend Pinnacle to friends, I recommend them to people I don't even know if I overhear them talking about looking for a new car! Phil, Rege, and the rest of the staff are just phenomenal and GET THE JOB DONE! The purchase of my Impala took all of four hours from the time I said I wanted a car, until the ink was on the papers! It's painless and fun to deal with them! Do NOT waste your time going from dealer to dealer looking to get financed or for a "Better Deal" because it just isn't worth the time and aggravation when those other places aren't going to come close to what Pinnacle can do for you anyway!

Pinnacle Auto Sales Custom Service Reaches Top

Pinnacle Auto Sales was effective in meeting the needs of the customer. As a student, I found their prices to be reasonable and the quality of their products went beyond competitors. I'd highly recommend Pinnacle Auto Sales for your next vehicle purchase.

Great service from Phil Bruley @ Pinnacle auto !!

I worked with Phil Bruley initially, then Reg and Jennifer in the later stages of the process. They re all friendly and professional. Getting me in the vehicle I wanted at the price I needed was their goal- and they did it without pressuring me into a direction I didn't want to go. A very pleasant experience.

Buying a new car!!

Wonderful experience! Not pushy at all! Worked with us with low credit scores! Best car buying experience I've ever had!

I love my new car!

Everyone at Pinnacle was so helpful when I was trying to buy a car. I didn't know very much about cars and they were patient with explaining everything to me. My last car suddenly died and I was in a pinch to buy a new one; it was a stressful time and the guys at Pinnacle made the process so easy for me; I had a new car in two days! Thanks so much to Anthony, Rege, and all the guys at Pinnacle. I'm definitely buying my next car from here!!!

Kenny culdnt get it done but Rege and Phil did

This is the second vehicle we've bought at Pinnacle and I'm certain it won't be the last!

GREAT Customer service!!!!

Thank you so very much, your great personal service, care and help are greatly appreciated...I can't thank you enough.

Thanks Pinnacle!!

Had a great experience with this dealership, many good cars for good prices. Check it out!

love my truck

Awesome. 2nd vehicle bought here and very great place to do business!