Toyota of Hollywood

New (888) 760-0245 (888) 760-0245
Used (888) 307-2616 (888) 307-2616
Service (877) 305-5034 (877) 305-5034

4.1

Good service from Dan at Toyota of Hollywood fla..

I always use Dan Metts in Service and he takes good care of my car for years now. He takes care of my car problems and whatever service I need.

Dealer response

Gale, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with Dan and the Toyota of Hollywood team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

It’s was very impressive to do my first experience with

It’s was very impressive to do my first experience with us I don’t have any word to say how very impressed I’m

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again at Toyota of Hollywood. Safe travels ahead!

Danny Metz is the Best!

This review is long overdue and I really must say that Danny Metz is a true asset to Toyota of Hollywood. He makes the experience of having to service my 2017 Toyota Corolla a breeze every time. He is always so professional, attentive and really helps me out with what needs to be done to keep my car running like new. If it weren't for Danny, I would likely go back to the old Toyota Dealership I used to frequent for service and purchases. Toyota of Hollywood is definitely lucky to have Danny Metz on their team. Thank you so much, Danny!

Dealer response

Art, thank you for the great review! We strive to deliver a seamless service experience, and it means a lot to hear that this was reflected in your time working with Danny. Drive safely in your 2017 Toyota Corolla, and enjoy it! We hope to see you back again at Toyota of Hollywood!

Excelente servicio y buen profesional, muy conocedor de

Excelente servicio y buen profesional, muy conocedor de su trabajo por parte del sr Sebastián Marmolejo muchas gracias.

Dealer response

Luis, gracias por la reseña! Es fantástico oír que tuvo una buena experiencia trabajando con Sebastián y el equipo Toyota of Hollywood. Apreciamos el apoyo y esperamos volver a verle en el futuro!

A fantastic experience!

I would like to say my experience dealing with Hollywood Toyota was fantastic. Especially Michael Voeltz in locating the vehicle that I was trying to find. The ladies in the finance department were very knowledgeable of their products and services in making this transaction very smooth.

Dealer response

Joseph, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with Michael and the Toyota of Hollywood team. Drive safely in your new vehicle, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Very good service

I went last Tuesday for service and I can say: Nice people, helpful and efficient, all the staff is willing to help all the time, thank you again.

Dealer response

Hi Catherine - Thank you for sharing your great review! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again at Toyota of Hollywood. Drive safely!

Great professional Treat customers with respect but

Great professional Treat customers with respect but must work on wait time. Wai Time improvement does matter

Dealer response

Thanks for the review. We're glad that the team was professional and respectful. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. John Diaz - Service Manager - 954-893-4662

Brandon called me back right away and set up an

Brandon called me back right away and set up an appointment for me. We discussed my car’s situation and they got started right away. Everything went smoothly and Brandon kept on top of things and kept me informed. It was a very pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your Toyota of Hollywood experience, Hank! We're ecstatic that Brandon made it a total success. Drive safe, and we'll see you next time!

Very helpful answered concerns showed vechile used time

Very helpful answered concerns showed vechile used time quickly as I was pressed for time

Dealer response

It was our pleasure to assist you with prompt and thorough service! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Hollywood and for sharing your experience with our team. We wish you safe and happy miles ahead!

1.0

Poor attention to costumers

I try to work with one of the sales man Luis Sulbaran since July I have send out my information pick the car that I want it and it has been 3 month since I spoke to hem I have call left a message and never return to me and is rally disappointed because he was Highly recommend it through a really good friend of mine. I never heard from this guy and I really don’t know what happens

Dealer response

Ricardo, I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulty reaching our team. This does not reflect the communicative and responsive customer service we pride ourselves on, and I will be sure to discuss your feedback with my team so that we may improve our process going forward. Additionally, I'd like to step in to see if I can assist you and address any of your outstanding concerns or questions. I will look for your contact information, but, in the meantime, please consider giving me a call on my direct line. Thank you, Herbie Lopez - General Sales Manager - 954-893-4606