Wheels by RT

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 580-3162 (815) 580-3162

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wheels by RT from DealerRater.

Great service very friendly

Very friendly sales staff. Easy to deal with. All the cars seem to be in great shape and reasonable miles.

Awesome!

I just want to say what an awesome experience I had buying my 2015 Equinox from Terry at Wheels by RT! In this day & age good customer service is very hard to come by, we had excellent service! Thank you for finally ending my long search for the perfect car!

Great cars

Great car buying experience, I had been to a couple of other places they were not good. I almost gave up until I went and looked at wheels by RT. Brian Johnson was so helpful he was not pushy showed me what he had and before I knew it I was driving home with my new car. I would definitely go back again.

Great local business!

Although we didn't end up purchasing our vehicle from Wheels by RT, we had a wonderful experience with them. Trevor was incredibly helpful and patient with us. The staff brought out some toys for our two toddlers to play with while we talked and Terry called a few days later to check in and see if we had found what we were looking for. He was very kind when I told him we had purchased elsewhere. When it's time to purchase another car, we will definitely be stopping there!

Wonderful Staff & Quality Product

I absolutely HATE car shopping! My salesman, Trevor was informative and not pushy! He and Brian worked miracles and got me into the car I wanted! Super friendly folks! Would recommend them to anyone. Downside, however, bought a 2 year old car with 11000 miles and 1 month later had to replace a tire that I was told was worn out and had been previously unprofessionally plugged! Come to find out that these aren't the original tires with only 11000 miles - figure original seller switched them. Tires should be included in the inspection prior to sale. Won't fault the team at Wheels by RT though - they are top notch and I would and have recommended anyone to buy from them!!

Exceptional Care & Service

Just a note of appreciation to Trevor Griseta and Brian Johnson for making our purchase of a new car an enjoyable experience. Our salesperson, Trevor, has a friendly personality, NOT pushy, easy to work with and most important, great knowledge of the cars he is selling. Brian, in charge of finance and all the paper work involved in buying a car, was fast, accurate, friendly, and walked us through the process that is normally not that enjoyable. Brian was exceptional. I would highly recommend Wheels by R.T. to anyone. Thanks for the great job guys! Go Bago!

Wheels by RT

We are very satisfied with the whole sales team. Trevor in particular and the service we received was exceptional. We would recommend this dealership to anyone that's looking for a A1 used vehicle. Their service dept. was also very professional and helpful. We would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Great Experience With Wheels by RT

My husband & I highly recommend Wheels by RT. We just bought a 2012 Acadia from them & love it. We had Brian Johnson as our salesman & he was very polite & knowledgeable. We really enjoyed working with him. Terry handled the finance part of our sale & he also made it very pleasant & enjoyable to buy. We have been telling our friends & family when they are ready to look or buy to go to Wheels by RT first. You won't be disappointed.

My recent car purchase

We was in the need of a new vehicle and we had been looking around. We had decided that I wanted a car with good gas mileage but the price was a huge part of the decision making process as well. We check Wheels by RT out on line they had a few cars that we were interested in at the right price so we decided to check them out. Everyone that we dealt with was extremely nice and I never felt pressured to make my decision. Overall we had a great experience with the salesman and the gentleman that walked us through the financing process.

My recent vehicle purchase.

I was having issues we my old vehicle, and my cousin told me to check out Wheels By RT. I was looking for a mid sized SUV, and they had plenty to choose from. Trevor Griseta was my salesman and within a short period of time I started to test drive several different vehicles. All of the SUV's were very clean, and once I made my decision they assisted me with financing. My experience with them was great, and in short I would strongly encourage you to check them out.