2012 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

side view of 2012 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2012 Cadillac CTS
Shop the 2012 Cadillac CTS

Best Car Ever

The car has superior handling, excellent acceleration, and a design quality that is better than most cars in it's class, at least in my opinion.

4.5

Awesome vehicle

I will purchase the vehicle. It drives smooth and very roomie. You get a alot of vehicle for your buck. I would recommend this vehicle to my parents and I love them!!

2012 CTS-V lives up to the hype

For the cost in 2012, nothing touched this car. Because of the magnetorheologic shocks the ride can go from a soft cruise to flat, hard cornering instantly and the car always feels solidly stable. Plenty of stock horsepower to make you smile at any RPM. I like the console in these (buttons and dials) better than the newest models (glossy touch surfaces ready for fingerprints and frustration). Tires will only last 11K. I've owned for 5 years and it's been %100 reliable. Dealership was always awesome. This was my dream car before I got it, and it still is a dream.

Real reliable, 34,000 original everything

They changed the size ,that's a plus, everything else is fine.Any with a small family, for comfort, reliability that's the car.I have not spent a 100.00 per year since i bought the vehicle.

I Love this car!!!

Beautiful car inside out, just what I was looking for my girlfriend loves it sporty and and also a casual car .The inside is amazing you gotta Love it

This Baby rocks.

Hot exterior styling! Plenty of power and full of all the options you could ask for. I would highly recommend Cars.com to find your next vehicle. This is not a family car but for a young couple or single it's great!

Beautiful and Reliable

This vehicle is a great size, not too big or too small. It has plenty of leg room in the front as well as the back. It is a beautiful car and has been very reliable.

Bought my midlife crisis car.

This car turns heads. Everywhere I go people comment what a sharp car. Drives great like a Caddy should. Got the 3.6l engine. It's a little sluggish off the line , but great avceration once it's rolling.

Great Used Car

I shopped for some time to find the best used car to replace one of my fleet. It took me a few weeks and finally found it and it was great price for the car and bought the vehicle. Sure it had some issues but the dealer resolved my concerns and since I bought it, I have had no complaints.

HAPPY MOTORING

STYLISH, POWER WITH THE 3.6, COMFORTABLE SEATING, EVERYTHING IS WITHIN THE DRIVERS REACH. LOTS OF TOYS , ONSTAR AND XM RADIO, STEERING WHEEL MOUNTED CONTROLS...