2018 FIAT 124 Spider consumer reviews

side view of 2018 124 Spider FIAT
Explore the 2018 FIAT 124 Spider
Shop the 2018 FIAT 124 Spider

My first new spot car

A great vehicle. It has a beautiful look and drive like a sports car should. And I love the gas mileage I get. I love my new car.

Beloved Best Sporty I Own

A car that you can fall in Love and cherish the Beloved.Exciting driving sportscar. .Excellent driving and handling car. I love it .I drive for pleasure only Sam

3.6

Fun drive but Fiat don't support their customers

Really is a fun in the sun car. However, mine developed a fault on the passenger window that took 5 weeks to resolve. Dealership (Forward Autos - St Helens) cannot be faulted but Fiat Customer Support couldn't care less. The dealership ended up buying parts from Mazda as Fiat didn't have them in the UK and took 8 days to send the first attempted fix part. The dealership Fiat wiring diagram did not contain the failing part which was found on a Mazda wiring diagram and purchased from them. I still like the car but no longer trust Fiat in the event of any further problems.

4.1

Best choice for the money

It was a convertible and fun to drive. It wasn't my first choice but I don't like the new Corvettes, especially for the price they are charging

Get the Manual Transmission

Get the manual transmission. At altitude here in Colorado the turbo with the manual makes the car come alive. With its light weight the Fiat can really zip around town quickly. The top can be operated with one hand in just a few seconds. I have the Lusso with the touring suspension and 17? wheels that look real nice. The cornering is still terrific with that suspension, and the ride is very comfortable for daily driving. (Unlike the Abarth) I average 32 mpg, and on one highway ride I got just over 40. It?s quiet enough for normal conversation, even with the top down at higher speeds. And I?m still quite comfortable even when the temperature gets into the lower 40?s, as long as I have a jacket on. The interior is brilliantly thought out, and I love the leather. I also happen to really like the look of the car. Reminds me of my old Fiat Spider, just better in every way. I'm 63, quite agile, and I?m looking forward to still be driving it when I?m into my 90?s!!

3.6

Poor torque at low RPM (800 to 1800)

This car has a great sports car look. However this comes at a cost. The window design is not comfortable for putting your arm out the window. The rear view thru the mirror is very limited. The glovebox is awkward to reach. The mapping program is not intuitive. Finding POIs is crazy. The touch screen is disabled while driving, however the workaround using knobs is just as distracting as the touch screen. But hey, She sure looks good.

Fun car to drive

The Fiat 124 Spider Lusso is a fun car to drive with a European style and performance. The beautiful paint exterior and leather interior is to be admired.

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

This vehicle is nothing but fun. We have a 2018 Spider Abarth with 6 speed manual transmission. I would like more power other then that I love the car.

Fun Car!

We have had three Mazda Miatas the last generation is the the most comfortable and smoothest one yet. It has the largest trunk and it is the quietest on the road.

Sexiest car I ever owned.

This is a dream car. I get comments and turned heads as I drive or just park it. Runs great, rides smooth and is a great driving automobile.