2014 Ford Transit Connect consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Transit Connect Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Transit Connect
Shop the 2014 Ford Transit Connect

Very nice van

This van meets all my expectations. Has plenty of room for up to 7 passengers. 3rd row seating and the ride feels so smooth. If you?re thinking of a nice comfortable van. I would recommend this model.

I have at Transit Connect and dont want to drive e

I drive one now and i love the leg room the handling of the transit the versatility of uses I 've recommended to many many people . young and old love to drive my transit connect.

4.4

Our new van

The car is really great and we are pleased with our purchase. Lonnie helped us and made the car buying experience as smooth and easy as possible.

Ford Transit best Family van

We are a family of seven and finding a vehicle that comfortably sits us all while not breaking the bank at the gas station is a must. The Ford Transit van is that vehicle. It gets excellent gas millage while being comfortable and easy to drive. I am in love with my ford transit.

1.6

TITANIUM CHEAP-CHEAP-CHEAP

Don't waste your money! Don't waste your money! Cheaply made with plastic and below average accessories. Road noise is almost unbearable, be sure to turn radio on loud. Seats plastic mould keeps breaking, poor gas mileage for four cylinder. DO NOT BUY - DO NOT BUY.

GREAT PRICE!

SUPER CLEAN, EXCELLENT FOR THE PRICE! RIDES PERFECT, GREAT ON GAS, HAS SAFETY FENCE, GOOD TIRES, NEVER SMOKED IN, READY FOR WORK

does everything I need it to do pulls my trailer

love it I can transport 7 people pull a 16 foot camping trailer up the hills near Watkins Glen and Hammondsport ny and still get 16 miles to the gallon.

Very distinct and great gas mileage.

I love the looks and great MPG this vehicle gets. I purchased it because of it's ability to transport stuff which it does in great fasion.

First time van owner

So far I really like it. It's got lots of cargo space which is what we were looking for. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the power drivers seat. When I engage it to raise, it also goes forward at the same time. Doesn't make for a good fit.

2.7

Fall apart Ford Transit

I keep the rear seats folded down which results in less than adequate driver legroom for 6' or taller driver. I am working on getting a Masters degree in all the rear seats positions. The big beautiful front overhead shelf with "attractive nuisance" grab handles - used handle and shelf mount broke free from roof.