2015 INFINITI Q60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Q60 INFINITI
Explore the 2015 INFINITI Q60
Shop the 2015 INFINITI Q60

Our Fourth Infiniti!

We love Infinitis and everything about them! We've owned four of them. We don't even look at a different make. So far...no problems. The Infiniti dealerships are really unique. They really want to satisfy the customer and make them feel comfortable

My Favorite Year

I loved my 2015 coupe . It was fun to drive, reliable and had all the features and luxury I wanted. Great car and I would highly recommend it.

Sporty, classy convertible.

I love this car. The handling is fabulous. It makes my commute in traffic less tiring. It makes me feel safe because of its power. It is a beautiful car to look at and drive!

First Infiniti

So far, I enjoy the car. Will know more when the weather permits me to take it out for a better (read: faster) drive.

Drives like a dream

Love the car just can?t afford right now but soon who ever owns one must be loving it They come leather

3rd Infiniti I've owned.

Love it. Had the convertible before but decided AWD was more practical. Only wish they made the convertible in AWD.

Best Sports/Luxury Car I've Owned

This car has way more features than I'm used to. I've never owned a luxury car before and the Q60 Sport has all the bells and whistles. I probably won't use a lot of them but if myself or passengers need them, they are there. Performance is very good because I got the 6-speed manual version and can shift to gears for any situation.

Love the hardtop convertible

We were very pleased to find the car we purchased to be everything the dealer said it was. The car fax report was a great tool.

Fun Factor

I have had 3 previous convertibles, all rag-tops. The Q60 hard-top is a huge improvement with the top up, obviously, but with the top down the stereo is amazing and the handling and acceleration are incredible. Seats are very comfortable, including back seats. I plan on keeping for next 10 years.

4.4

Nice zip to this car.

Very sporty feel, more so than I expected with this nice gem of a car. I bought the convertible and am very happy with it so far. Not much room inside the car for glasses, and other small stuff.