2020 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2020 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2020 INFINITI QX50

Cushy ride, nice finishes

I tested the Infinity QX50 today. I was impressed with the beautiful interior, even on the entry level Pure model. The ride was luxurious and smooth. Shifting was smooth and not jerky. The cargo room is an impressive 31 square ft. Almost double the Lexus NX’s tiny 17 sq ft. The safety features are all there, even on this base model. I was surprised to see Homelink is not available unless you go to the next trim level. For the last 15 years I’ve had this on my cars, not even luxury cars!

4.1

It’s a reliable CUV.

Beautiful cuv. But that 268hp isn’t enough power for the price... The competition offers more power for just about the same price. I don’t know what the company was thinking about.. having one engine option 🤦🏾‍♂️

Perfect fit for my lifestyle

This vehicle meets all my wants in a car - size, quality and comfort. Good gas mileage for an SUV and able to transport easily

Spacious and a great ride

This vehicle met all of my car needs, its spacious and very well put together on top of that the safety features are a bonus.

Took a test drive, then bought it!

Everything is perfect with this vehicle! The looks, the four cylinder turbo charged engine! The all wheel drive, auto start! the leather interior! The sound system! The full moonroof!

Best handling car, smooth drive

This car is easy to drive and can handle curbs with ease. It has different driving modes to choose from. Plenty of interior room. I love the double led screens,and the heads up features.

Like the feel of its drive. I feel safe in it.

It is larger than the car I have been driving for 4 years but visibility is good and it appears to handle well. I like that I feel safer on the road on long drives with it. Front seat feels like there is a lot of space. Only complaint..it is dark blue (beautiful color) but is shows EVERY speck of dust and drop of water :(

New to Infiniti

So far, I'm loving this vehicle. Still adjusting to the variable 4-cylinder engine after owning a V8 truck previously. But, I love driving this car and how easy it is to park now!

Beautiful Auto & a Pleasure to Drive.

Moved up from a Infiniti QX-30. The QX-50 is roomy and the size of the interior is just the right size for my three grandkids!! Nice ride and the new safety features are a big plus!

3.7

Very disappointed in gas mileage.

Like almost everything about car but the gas mileage is well under advertisement. Same engine as in my previous German car that gave me better than advertised mpg. I have the same lead foot! The QX50 just does not provide the 23-28 mpg. I get 20 in the city and 26 on the highway. VERY DISAPPOINTING, especially since the car requires premium gas and only holds 16 gals.