2011 Kia Forte Koup consumer reviews

$16,995–$17,995 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Forte Koup Kia
Explore the 2011 Kia Forte Koup

Gas Guzzler Replacement

My wife saw the 2011 Racing Red Koup SX on the Kia lot and said "THATS IT". It had plenty of room for a small car and the power was great. You can see people trying to get a look as you go by to see what it is. The blue tooth and Navigation systems are awesome along with Sirius sattelite radio give you a lot of toys to play with, not to mention the push to start system. On the interstate it zips up to traffic speed and keeps ahead of traffic with no problem, and it is very quiet in the cabin with no fighting high speed winds that blows other small cars from lane to lane. We now also are forgetting which day we filled it up on unlike our other vehicle where it was always just the other day.

My 1st Car

I absolutly LOVE my 2011 Kia Forte Koup!!!! I have yet to find anything that I do not love!!!! It handles very well and is very comfortable. I love the bluetooth option; very safe. I aslo love my interior (black with red trim)

Great car; priced good, bad insurance rate

Only negative is the insurance rate. The four door KIA Forte is a 12 which is really good but the two door koup is a 23. This was a $240 a year increase for me with no points.

more bang for your buck

This car handles very well on the road,great on gas,it has a sports look and has great speed response. KIA definitely priced this car to win costumes . I purchased an SX model with nav and leAther package and got a great deal from KARP KIA . 2011 Koup SX titanium silver