2019 Land Rover Range Rover consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Range Rover Land Rover
Explore the 2019 Range Rover Land Rover
Shop the 2019 Range Rover Land Rover

Enjoyable driving car!

The car has plenty of room for all my needs. Golf, friends, road trips & grandchildren. The extended length gives plenty of room for all that.

Most luxurious and comfortable SUV

This is my first Range Rover, and the moment I sat in it, I decided to buy it. It just feels so luxurious and steady when I sat in front of the steering wheel. No other car comes even lose, not GLE, not Cayenne, and not X5. I would give 6 stars on comfort and interior design if it allows me. I got a supercharged Range Rover, so performance is awesome, 0-60 miles is 5.1s, not that I actually need it to go that fast. MPG is around 18 for my commute to and from downtown Seattle (traffic is bad), which is ok. I will definitely give a 5 for exterior styling, I think it looks very muscular and the front headlight design is especially cool. I really enjoy the square LED ring, feels muscular yet elegant. Reliability wise, I know JLR is suffering always. But for the 2 months that I have owned the car, no issues so far. In the snowstorm period, the car complains a couple times about sensor issue, but all I did is wiped the sensors clean and it stopped complaining. I'm giving a 4 just because the car is still really new, so I can't tell if it's gonna be reliable further down the road. Well, I think the most notorious thing for this car is that it's expensive, through no fault of the car itself. And that's why I gave 3 stars for value. It's not a cost efficient car, and I don't think people who buy this car is looking for cost efficiency. If you can afford it, it's the best SUV out there you can get (except for Bentayga or Cullinan, but those are on a whole other price range). I don't go offroad at all, so I can't comment on that, but Range Rover is indeed the best SUV for offroad according to others. So that's added benefit.

Love the car

It’s a great car! Good family & everyday car. High comfort with the latest technology and looks. I like the exterior redesign. Interior is high on comfort and looks awesome.

Chevy Suburban

It fit my needs and my family's for many years. We drove it all over the country, and local and now I use it as a work vehicle. I would highly recommend.

4.3

The Best Car I Have Owned

I love this car so much. It is comfortable, fun, fast, reliable, luxurious, valuable, enjoyable and overall the best ca on the market. It has been amazing owning this vehicle.