2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2011 S-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Shop the 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

most comfortable car!

This car was so comfortable and was very quiet! I loved that the exterior of the car was very sleek and intimidating looking. The wide body of the benz makes it able for the driver to make turns at a fast speed. This car can never flip! It truly is a race car!

Most comfortable car.

Has won car of the year award. Best car plus value for money, as not run much as compared to the other cars of same year. Like a brand new. Car from a car lover guy who loves more then himself

Best car in the world

I have owned mostly luxury cars the latter part of my life - Lincoln, Cadillac, Lexus, Chrysler New Yorker and this MB trumps them all. Smooth and comfortable riding with all the bells and whistles - satellite radio, navigation, etc.

3.6

Most comfortable riding car I ever owned!

The ride and performance is top notch.but the relieablity needs to be improved.for a full size vehicle it's very easy to handle.

Most Reliable Car I own

Great Experience in this car would definitely purchase another Mercedes Benz in the future. I highly recommend the S550 a, luxury and family car combined

BEST CAR EVER !

WE BOUGHT OUR CAR FROM EURO MOTORCARS DEVON IN DEVON ,PA BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE THEY MADE THE BEST DEAL ON THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED !! SALES MANAGER CHARLES WALTON KNOWS HIS CARS AND WAS BY FAR THE NICEST MANAGER WE DEALT WITH WITHIN A 200 MILE RADIUS !

Awesome Car To Own

Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Early Xmas Present to Myself. Referred to dealership by a friend who had brought several cars. I purchased like vehicle with no problems financing, and no credit history problems. I drove the car home the same day with took little time with the paperwork. I have received so many compliments about the car. I just love the performance. What a classy car to own. Looking for a NEW or USED vehicle - this is the place to buy.

Best Car I Have Owned

Referred by sister, Barbara, who had brought several cars. I received TOP CLASS service and was very pleased with the purchasing process. The staff was very professional, courteous and excellent sales people. They treated me royally - I felt like the QUEEN for A DAY. They called me after the purchase to see if I was pleased with vehicle - I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED. BUY A MERCEDES FROM FRED EXECUTIVE AUTO - They did you personal attention and excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am referring my coworkers, friends and family to this dealership. YOU WILL BE PLEASED.

I was in the market for a Mercedes C300 and heard that prestige Auto Group had a lot of cars to choose from. After arriving, I realized that not only was this true, but they had the exact Mercedes that I was looking for. Unlike some dealerships, I had no problem negotiating on a fair price and they didn't try selling me a bunch of stuff I didn't need. If I had to recommend a Used Cars dealership, prestige Auto Group would definitely be on the top of the list. Thank you so much!

my dream car

mercedes has the best performances and no other models can beat mercedes. just what we call the best or nothing