2015 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Outlander Mitsubishi
Explore the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander
Shop the 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander
3.4

Very poor quality of car nowadays

I have 130 000 km driven and I have had so many unexpected problems - engine, turbine, LED lights, climate control, cruise control etc. Ok, big part covered by guaranty but it is unbelieveble how poor is the overal quality of car compare to previous Mitsu Outlander

4.3

Very nice car

I've only owned this vehicle for one day. However, my first impressions are very good. It is quite annoying to read so called experts rate this vehicle totally opposite of actual owners. I traded my very problematic '07 Pilot with this car. Besides the obvious power difference, the ride comfort and amenities are totally better with this vehicle. I should also mention I also currently own a 2014 Accord Sport. I'll update this review in a year.

Best suv I've owned

This car has more items than I'll ever need. It's a very smooth ride. The price was right. I'll only buy from Biggers Mitsubishi and Tom. This was the second vehicle purchase that we bought from Tom at Biggers.

Most fantastic car ever

The car met all my need for my big family. Very roomie and comfortable. Has everything I was looming for. Touch screen, reverse screen.

Perfect small SUV/crossover

I wanted an SUV/Crossover that had good gas mileage. This car was amazing. Great gas mileage, looked fantastic, drove great, and had plenty of room for my family of 4.

Great vehicle and very reliable

Great on gas, lots of room, great stereo, easy to drive and park. I also like the exterior appeal. It looks like a Range Rover to me. I really enjoy driving it.

Smooth ride, dependable

I've had no issues with it since my purchase of this vehicle. It's a very dependable & roomy. It's spacious enough for a family to travel in being it's a 7 passenger Suv. Added a remote start for those winter or cold months has been great.

4.0

So far realiable & family friendly

It is worthy decent car to have for it's 3rd row 7 passenger with great gas milege. It's very realiable so far, but the extra warranty i purchased doesn't hurt to have just in case on a new used car.

4.3

Surprisingly impressed with the suv.

Bought this car new and have had 0 problems with it in the 3 years of owning it. Surprised the good fuel mileage for a 3rd row seat suv. I am impressed all around with this vehicle.

So good I got 2.

Love this SUV. Not too huge like a Tahoe but still very roomy. The Gt package is perfect. Gives the engine that extra get up the 4 cylinder lacks and adds a great interior.