2017 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 911 Porsche
Explore the 2017 911 Porsche
Shop the 2017 911 Porsche

Porsche 911 is the Rolex of cars

Porsche is the Rolex of cars. Just like the watch, a lot people have Porsches because they are bullet proof for reliability and fun to drive. I bought a 911 4 GTS. It's so fast and easy to drive! Plus, it's not too obnoxious!

Gorgeous cars and friendly staff

What if a wonderful experience at this dealership. I was able to look at the 911 and was able to take a tour of the dealership. Thanks for everything.

Best all around sports car ever!

I’m lucky that my first sports car ever is a 911 4s convertible! I always wanted one but never really had a car that I had to have. This car has everything, can be a everyday price, functions in the winter with all wheel drive, all the options and comforts. And with 440 HP, even a slow guy like me can appreciate it. I’m very happy with my purchase.

My second Porsche...that says it all!!!

My carmine red 2017 Porsche Carrera 911 S is a pleasure to drive, and gets me plenty of compliments. I will buy a third Porsche when the time comes.

Iconic car that makes you want to drive

Only owned a short time but if the vehicle performs as well as it makes you feel as a driver, it will be great. An iconic vehicle similar to a Corvette. Unmistakeable for anything else and makes you feel like you’ve reached a milestone

A True Sports Car - Maybe the last

It took me a long time to be able to afford this car, and I had a lot of other sports cars but the hype around the 911 being the true ultimate sports car is not exaggerated. True: it's a little loud, you hear the tires and the road dirt... but you also hear the exhaust and feel the back of your seat. The base model is way more than most people need, and provides everything the much more expensive variants do... and a lower price. Every single component from the vents to the motor are over-engineered and built to last. The 992.2 is the last of the great 911s complete with analog gauges and a real shift lever.

4.4

Fun car to drive.

Driving them made me realize that all my hard work was worth it. They were all a pleasure to own and I thought that they were very reliable.

Phenomenal

The performance exceeds my expectations. The fit and finish are flawless. Its pure joy to drive and an adrenaline rush every time I turn the key.

Best of the Best!

Probably the finest automobile I have ever owned. I can think of nothing to improve. Handling, power, agility and fit and finish are superb... Overall an amazing vehicle!! I would highly recommend this make to anyone.

After 70 years, the 911 is still a hoot to drive.

For a sports car, the Porsche 911 is still one of the best all around. And the Targa 4 GTS is one of the latest iterations that has power, nimblness, comfort and style that makes it stand out. My 2016 has ZERO lag on acceleration (normally aspirated) and all-wheel drive stability. You just think about what you want the car to do and it does it. ONLY downside is the cost.