2017 Porsche Cayenne consumer reviews

$59,600 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Cayenne Porsche
Explore the 2017 Porsche Cayenne
Shop the 2017 Porsche Cayenne

best handling SUV you can find!

this is the best looking / best handling SUV you can find. when alot of people say this is now a "real porsche", they never own the car. perform as a porsche, look as a porsche, it is 100% porsche ( Turbo / GTS, not sure if the base are good or not ). yes it is not cheap, but you will get what you paid for.

Most reliable car

This car meet all my needs. Plenty of leg room front and back.lots of horses. Rides nice. Lots of head room

4.5

very stylish and comfortable

this is a car I want too drive. I am going to work with local dealer to secure one. Would like it in british racing green

4.3

2017 Cayenne Platinum

I was very excited to lease this car. Beautiful inside and out and provides the driver with a great comfortable drive. I was very disappointed with the dealership. I leased this car at the end of August. Less than 2 weeks after I got the car, Porsche released the new 2018 Cayenne which has both a new body (exterior) and a new interior. Had I known this, I would have waited 2 weeks. At the time of lease, no one made me aware of this change. Overall, I love the car but would have rather waited a few weeks to get the newer model.

The most reliable ever

The best vehicle ever made , I enjoy the ride. The pedigree is so amazing, Porsche forever, this vehicle is in a class by itself

Most reliable car

It mat my expectations.It got everything what I need. Exterior is pretty lavish and the ride is very comfortable.

Every time I step into this car it gives me a high

Probably still the most stylish hip SUV that has ever been made. Porsche has set the standard of what SUVs or today in top performance style and feel

The best driving car I've ever owned.

The car has more room than my Rx350 ( which I loved ) and drives so comfortably. I love the look of the car and the interior is very workable. The only negative I have is that the middle console in the front is small, I can work around that without much trouble.

Best SUV in luxurious way and practicality

Sportiness with great comfortablity. Interior is topnotch, and led headlights is so cool looking.The driving of the car is stiff and responsive to all. Pure driving experience.

What a sports car & SUV should be!

I traded a Mercedes GL 550, for the smaller GTS Cayenne. Loved the Mercedes but loved the Porsche over the ML350. Better lines & handles like a true sports car in Sport mode. 440 HP & 8 speeds ...WOW