CARS.COM — Vehicles affected by service bulletin:
- 2009 Audi A4, TT
- 2010 Audi A4, A5, A5 Cabriolet, TT
- 2011 Audi A4, A5, A5 Cabriolet, Q5, TT
- 2012 Audi A4, A5, A5 Cabriolet, A6, Q5, TT
- 2013 Audi A4, Allroad, A5, A5 Cabriolet, A6, Q5, TT
- 2014 Audi A4, Allroad, A5, A5 Cabriolet, A6, Q5, TT
- 2015 Audi A4, Allroad, A5, A5 Cabriolet, A6, Q5, TT
- 2016 Audi A4, Allroad, A5, A5 Cabriolet, A6, Q5, TT
Equipped with 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine.
The problem: The engine may judder and run erratically. This may be due to a problem with the sensor elements of the air mass meter.
Corrective action: Dealers will check for system air leaks and may replace the air mass meter sensor.
Warranty info: This service bulletin is being performed free of charge under Audi’s new-car limited warranty.
What owners should do: Call your local dealer with your vehicle’s identification number to determine if it’s involved in this service bulletin. You can also call Audi at 800-822-2834 or NHTSA at 888-327-4236. Reference TSB No. 241551.
Need to find a dealer for service? Go to Cars.com Service & Repair to find a local dealer.
Editor’s note: This is only one of dozens of service bulletins issued each month by automakers. Please check your automaker’s website to see if your vehicle has any service bulletins pending.
Check for recalls here on Cars.com.