A quick look again at our judges:
- Aaron Bragman, Detroit bureau chief for Cars.com
- Joe Bruzek, editor and car reviewer for Cars.com
- Mike Hanley, editor and car reviewer for Cars.com
- James R. Healey, auto writer for USA Today
- Ben Davis, producer for PBS’ “MotorWeek”
- Brian and Melissa Brown, our family judges for this Challenge
Here’s how the score broke down: The experts’ scores account for 75% of the total score; 15% from the family’s scores; and 10% was based on fuel economy. To help you make your own comparisons of these SUVs, we’ve pulled together a list of what you get for $38,000.