Selig Auto Sales and Leasing

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(414) 395-8880 (414) 395-8880

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Car Buying, Outstanding Customer Service!

Selig may look small but I was pleasantly surprised by their GREAT service. I had the opportunity to work Mark who helped me select a great car, gave me a fair price on my trade (I didn?t want the hassle of selling anyway) and was able to get me better financing than my bank! Mark was the easiest car salesman/finance guy I have worked with. Made finding and buying a quality used car so easy.

Purchased Used Ford Fiesta

We needed a car that was reliable and had good gas mileage for a college student. One phone call to Mark, and we were on our way. I researched used cars for over 3 months, and Mark was able to help me out in a blink of an eye. My son got stuck in traffic on a Friday night on his way here, but Mark not only waited for us, but got financing in order immediately. I have already told my friends about my son's car, and that if I had the money I would be there to purchase another car from them. THANK YOU MARK...

Excellent Car Buying Experience

This is my 9th car I purchased and it was by far the best experience. John the Sales Manager was great. I drove the car home to show my wife and then brought back my trade for them to appraise. It was quick, painless and easy. John was upfront and honest about the pricing on the vehicle, which I felt I received a great value on. I also received very good value on my trade in. I would recommend any one looking for a used car to see them. They were also able to help me finance it painlessly at a great rate. I would go back again.

Outstanding Service

My wife and I recently purchased a vehicle from Selig Leasing and Sales. I went there with one vehicle in mind and found it wasn't what we really were looking for. Mark and John both sprung into action and pulled up some vehicles that would fit our needs. They really took time to ask questions and listened without being pushy at all. Both were very honest with us and our best interest in mind. My wife and I were very impressed and will definetly recommend Selig to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. AMAZING JOB GENTLEMEN!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best Deal Around!

I had been shopping for a good used import car for months and was getting frustrated with the high prices lately-- so I decided to fix the brakes on my current car about two weeks ago-- thinking it would take months more to find a great deal. At the recommendation of a friend-- I searched for a car on cars.com and was able to find a Mercedes that was in excellent condition at a good price. The whole buying process from start to finish took less than two hours! I would highly recommend this dealer!

Best In Town

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Selig Sales Inc. They matched me with the exact car I was looking for and was able to receive a very good price. Selig has trained professionals to work with, as well as, excellent customer service. I would seriously recommend Selig Sales for your next vehicle purchase.

The best in the business

My husband and I had been searching for a vehicle for our son. We had been searching for 3 days before we had gotten to Selig. The experiences we had were seriously horrid! John was the individual that helped us and we walked away with a car that is safe and reliable. John went out of his way to help us in any and every way he possibly could. The buying experience was positive from beginning to end. Customer service is what makes or breaks a relationship. The customer service we received was stellar. We will without a doubt be back for our next vehicle purchase! THANK YOU!!

4.5

Done Shopping!

Found a Dodge Caravan at Selig and it was everything in-person that was advertised on cars.com. The Sales Rep was nice and easy to work with, very accomadating of multiple test drives; he also had all paperwork ready to go for a quick purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

Dealer response

We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your purchase. We hope to see you again in the future.