Toyota of Colchester

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 22, 2016

I went with my grandmother to trade in my old car and buy my first one from a dealer and it was a great experience! Reggie came outside right away and... pulled up a few cars for us based on our interests! He was super helpful and definitely didn't make us feel uncomfortable. Great experience overall especially since we had such a great sales man who helped us get the price we wanted. If you go I definitely suggest making an appointment with him! I needed a couple things fixed on the car after we bought it and he took care of it for us right away.

May 16, 2016

I took the car in for a service and the sales manager lied to me about the services the performed. The service manager made me feel stupid in front of... other customers and talked down to me. They didn't fix any of my original car issues and had to go to another dealership to get them resolved. I went their twice and will never again. My husband even called the general manager to discuss the matter and he was not willing to do anything, talking in circles. Typical salesman!! My husband told me he talked to him with respect, must be the fact that I am a women. I gave them two chances and both had the same outcome. WOMEN BEWARE!! They will disrespect you and talk down to you.

March 16, 2016

Took my Camry in for an alignment and the service advisor was extremely helpful & nice! I recommend this service department all day long.

February 29, 2016

Very impressed with the service advisors and quick turn around on my RAV4, friendly staff and waiting area was nice to spend an hour with my kids. Thanks!

February 29, 2016

Great experience with my highlander, took care of me very quickly! I will recommend to my friends/family. Thank you!

January 9, 2016

John was really helpful and explained in detail the recalls on my Rav 4. I will be back because of him. I drove 40 minutes and passed2 other Toyota dealerships... because of my daughter's recommendation to go there. She always deals with John. I was very pleased.

January 7, 2016

Made an appointment for two recalls. The repairs were described on their site...I drove 40 minutes to drop the car off--no parts--no phone call. No more... of my business!

December 10, 2015

I brought my Sienna in to have the motor in the door repaired, they were so knowledgeable and quick to get me an appointment! It's working like new and... I will be back for all future repairs.

February 10, 2015

I am so happy that I bought a car at Toyota of Colchester. I went there toward the end of my search, and at that point I pretty much knew I wanted a Prius... c and was going to a few dealers to compare their pricing. I hadn’t expected to buy there. Mark was prompt and professional in his phone calls and emails, and upon arriving at the dealership, I could tell right away that Mark and Daniel really cared about selling a car to me (rather than to just some random human). I test-drove on the highway (something I hadn’t done yet) with Daniel, and then we discussed pricing. Although it was evident that I was close to buying a Prius somewhere, they weren’t pressuring even when their number was higher than another dealer’s. I was saying that the difference was too much and that as much as I wanted to buy from them, I’d likely buy elsewhere (I almost felt guilty of this because of their kindness). They ended up beating the other dealer’s price, and I signed right then and took the car home a few days later. They even waited through a snowstorm for me to come in. In the days since my purchase I’ve gotten a follow-up call hoping that I love the Prius (I do), and it makes me thrilled that I bought a car from a dealer I can trust. Thank you!

Welcome to our family, Amy! Mark and Daniel are thrilled that you stopped by, and even more so that you gave us the opportunity to give you a great de...al on your Prius c! We are confident it will deliver many fuel-sipping miles of efficient motoring, and we thank you again for choosing us!

October 24, 2014

We originally shopped for our Sienna at Toyota of Colchester because we lived really close. We have since moved a half hour away and we STILL drive back... here to have our minivan serviced. The service department is excellent, accommodating, professional, reasonable and they rarely try to upsell you on anything. All of the customer service people in the service department are excellent, and I have found that Colton, in particular, will really go the extra mile to make sure a customer is satisfied with their experience.

Your willingness to drive half an hour for service speaks volumes, Ken Johnson! Colton and the rest of our Service team thank you for your kind words,... and truly appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!