Call This Dealer

Used

• Most painless vehicle transaction I've had

My wife and I decided to trade both of our cars in for her new vehicle, a Range Rover Sport. We negotiated most of the deal over the phone as my cars... were older and were going to auction, not a resale for their lot. I drove up to take the new vehicle for the day, and finished the purchase the next day. About 4 days in there was a small idling issue with her car. I contacted Scott to let him know and his response was not very typical of most car dealers. "Sure, no problem, we'll take care of it. Do you have a mechanic you like in Sarasota?" That response alone speaks as to how these guys are different. Almost $500 later the simple issue was resolved, I received the reimburse the check from the dealer, the truck drives fine and the wife is happy. When it's time again in a few years I will seek out The Car Collection specifically for their available inventory as opposed to shopping with a random dealer. Not saying other dealers aren't capable of providing this type experience, but Scott and his guys are 1-for-1 and I'd highly recommend their way of transacting a vehicle

• Best overall dealership experience

Just love Scott. So friendly and courteous. Great service. Greats cars. Great deals. This is my third purchase from Scott and car collection.

Thanks Amy!! Enjoy your new vehicle.

• Great buying experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Scott at Car Collection of Tampa. From his professionalism to his kind demeanor, he makes the car buying experie...nce actually enjoyable. I've purchased a lot of cars and this was one of the better experiences I've had. No gimmicks or sales tactics just old-fashioned honesty and integrity. I would definitely recommend Scott and Car Collection of Tampa. I am a happy customer and will come back again.

Thank you Mia!

• Stress free car buying!

They didn't have the exact car I wanted in their inventory but exactly the one I wanted within days. Could not have asked for a smoother, easier tran...saction or a better price!

• Had a great experience with Scott!

Scott was awesome to work with and truly made the car buying experience easy and hassle free. Told him what I was looking for and he found it and had... it on the lot the next day! He went above and beyond, is professional, honest and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Car Collection of Tampa~go see Scott Cannella, he'll take great care of you!

Thank you for you business. Contact me if you need anything and enjoy your car.

• excellent service

Had a great experience with Angel today. Fast, helpful, and worked hard to get you the best possible deal out there. Thanks for the great service....

• Yes x 3.

We have purchased 2 BMW s from Jay at Car Collection, dating back many years. The cars were great, prices fair and process simple. My husband handled ...those transactions. When our daughter got ready to buy her first car, she and I went to Car Collection and worked with Angel. First thing I noticed is no vultures lurking as soon as you pull in the lot and no drama between salesmen. They are all helpful, even if you are working with someone else. They were respectful when dealing with our daughter and did not try to take advantage ( like some places do if only females are purchasing) . Angel asked what she wanted to get for her trade in and actually gave her more than that while still negotiating a tad on the price of the car. We had already shopped online and had the car picked out, knowing that it was in her budget and priced really well. Also he set her up with financing that was actually better than my bank! Everything was quick and easy. No feeling like a hostage all day at a dealership. Service after the sale? yes! They owed a few little nit picky things like a door lock cover that was loose and were right on point sending it to the house. 30 day warranty, too.

• Car Collection had some of the nicest cars in TB

They had so many great cars on this lot I didn't even know what to choose from!!! Thank you to Angel for helping me select the perfect option!

• Car Collection is on point

Angel had a bunch of awesome cars on his lot and I found one that worked for me. Everything else was super smooth and easy. Will definitly go back in ...the future.

• Great Place to Buy a Car!!

Angel was awesome during my car buying process! He helped me get the vehicle I wanted and had plenty of great options! Definitely recommend going here... to purchase a vehicle.

Car Collection