Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Vincent and Susan Granata

dealers was very professional and courteous. listened to our specific details re: the type of vehicle we were looking for and in our price range.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. It was pleasure helping you to find the vehicle that was a perfect fit for you.

Great quality and professional service.

We were very excited to face so friendly and professional guys in this place. They made us a very good offer. We really appreciate it. Especially, we would like to thank Jeff Newman and Dave Miller. Now we have a beautiful car))

Dealer response

Thank You for your review. We are glad you are enjoying your beautiful car.

Butlers Auto Sales great service!

We went to Butlers because of the large inventory, and we test drove alot of cars. Jeff Newman was very patient and informative. The buying process was fast and easy, and everyone was super friendly. Thank you Jeff and the Butler team for a great experience.

Dealer response

It was a pleasure to help you with your vehicle purchase. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

great service

the people were very nice and welcoming and also have great vehicles on the lot. i know of 3 people who bought cars from there recently and all great vehicles

Dealer response

Thank You Tyler for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to seeing you back for your next car purchase.

Phillip Youngs

Best car buying experience ever. They had exactly what I wanted. They were able to get my financed thanks to Todd, my vehicle was fully inspected before it was ready to be picked up. All papers were ready to be signed. I also got the best deal on my trade in. I always hear very good things about Butler and finally was able to experience it my self. Phil is the best car sales man ever. Thank you Phil and Todd

Dealer response

It was a pleasure making your car buying experience the best for you. We want everyone's car buying experience to be the best.

Would purchase here again and recommend to all.

Came in not knowing what I was looking for. Kathy made me comfortable from the start. Told me to test drive anything I was interest in and to really drive it to know if it was a fit. It was great to have no hassle and no test drive anxiety. Thank you Kathy.

Dealer response

Thank You for your kind words we strive for our customers to have an enjoyable, hassle free car buying experience.

Butler Auto Sales

Service was great, quick, clean and knew what they were doing. Big thanks to Philip Youngs, Jeff Newman and Tyler Butler for all the help. Love my car! I would definitely recommend going here!😊

Dealer response

Thank You Cassie, It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle purchase.

Great Service!

I have dealt with Butler Auto Sales before (purchasing other used cars from them) and have always been very satisfied. So, naturally, when I was in the market for another used car, I turned to them. Bought my "new to me" car on Thursday and picked it up today and I am very happy. Working with Jeff Newman and Todd Skellet was easy and they both made it an enjoyable experience!

Dealer response

Lori, Thank you for your review we are thrilled that you are happy with your "new to you" vehicle. It was a pleasure to help you with your vehicle purchase.

Great Experience!

I was looking high and low for a vehicle to meet my criteria. I was accommodated in the most professional manner at Butler Auto Sales. The sales team did not pester me repeatedly, and their service was impeccable. The finance manager worked hard to get me the absolute best rate. I am extremely satisfied with my experience, and will do business here again. My family and I love our vehicle, the warranty, and our super low payments!

Dealer response

Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs.

Great Service and friendly people

Everyone one was friendly and eager to help from picking out my car to final signing of the papers. The place was clean and organized.

Dealer response

Thank you so much Tina for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience here at Butler Auto Sales Inc. We look forward to working with you on all your vehicle needs.